Suprnova's ZCash Pool zec.suprnova.cc

Use a new address. If not possible message and I can delete the old account

In that case is there a way to get my balance for the first address even if I didn’t reach payment limit ?

I can still send it manually… Pm me

What timezone are the times reported in the transactions page (and other pages)? Changing the timezone in my account’s settings doesn’t make a difference … it looks like a bug.

Is there a way to check my payout for every completed round and the times of each completed round? The earnings on suprnova are suspiciously lower than on flypool (I’ve been mining for over a day). Flypool has a useful graph of payout per completed round. Your predicted ZEC/Day from the Stats > Pool > Contributor hashrate page are quite wrong (that should really be fixed, it’s really deceptive).

They should represent the timezone that you’ve set in the settings page, if not they’re GMT -1.

Sure, just check the “Round”-Tab where you can see the earnings for every round.

We’ve had a streak of bad luck over the last hours but after rain usually comes sun, so it will even out after some time

I’m afraid it does not. I’ve set my timezone to -7 and then to +7 and none of the reported times changed.

It looks like this is showing only the earning for the last round. I wanted to see the times and payouts for all rounds. Are they the ones in My account > Transactions? If yes, then the payout rate is almost half than that on flypool; the payout rate computed as credit divided by duration since last credit.

You can browse through all the rounds, just click on the “<” and “>” buttons.

As said before, wait for some lucky rounds and you’ll see it gets better

My question is, if I look at the transactions in the My account > Transactions, and divide the “amount” by the difference between the last two timestamps (which gives an the pay per unit time, independent of the variable round durations) shouldn’t that rate be the same as what I get on flypool?

No, because we’re finding less blocks due to the lower hashrate. But your payout per block should be higher.

I described the average payout per unit time, which should be the same (otherwise flypool offers an advantage). At flypool my average payour is about 0.016 ZEC/hour (fluctuates). Below is a screenshot of my latest payouts on Suprnova, all from differrent blocks. The average payout per hour is only 0.0089. This pattern existed for the previous 30h as well. Either I misunderstand something, or something is wrong …

I am just curious, what’s your hashrate? And what are you mining with?

Dear Ocminer!

First of all, I’m sorry. I know this is forum Zcash, but I don’t find the forum for XZC. So that’s why I ask you here.

In the past, I used another account with Payment address XZC (a6aE5ztYvRkpgR6xtTALyaWgcR9cAttaNF), and now I change to use a new account. I can’t update Payment address to my new account.

I also tried to remove Payment address on my old account, but I couldn’t do it. Moreover, I have tried to send several emails to support XZC Surpnova, but they still have answered me.

So please, help me this issue or contact me to admin relative XZC Surpnova.

Many thanks

I am using Claymore, and I am in Europe which server would be better:
ssl://zec.suprnova.cc:2242
or
tratum+tcp://zec.suprnova.cc:4142

If you use ssl port Claymore fees are 2% on none ssl ports fees are 2.5% so it’s a no brainer

On the contrary, it is a very big brainier!!!
I am located in Europe, and i don’t know where the SSL server is located.
I have not tested it but I might get increased Stale share rates larger then the 0,5% I will profit from using the SSL server.

Really I was trying to help but by your reply you don’t need it,for your information I’m in Europe and have no problem with ssl port getting between 16ms to 32ms and 99.60 efficiency
You might want to consider your manners next time you ask for help and someone takes the time to reply @king_pin better still why don’t you test yourself and stop been so lazy and expecting others to do it for you!!!

I guess someone lost a lot of money today, but please dont bitch about it to me LoL

Testing it would be hard cause if there is any difference it would be minor, I’m more asking of thoughts on the matter.

Hi @ocminer,thanks for the 0% fees much appreciated mate.

Any plans on implementing 2FA seeing as some of us are mining with larger payouts and only withdraw every 24 hours.
I know our PIN is required for issuing withdrawals etc. but this really doesn’t compete with TOTP.
If you went through with this, you’d be the first pool, js.

I have a problem getting my coins into zcl.suprnova. When I try to put the wallet t1eAyZf9eBQ6YX76SdGh6BqYwzCv57tf1tn error: Failed to update your account: Address is already in use. Help me.