Suprnova's ZCash Pool zec.suprnova.cc

it has already reduced capacity(power), and workers remained for a short period

It may make sense to switch to other pools of proportional payments employing more power to Short period?

Yea so the 0.01 was actually something like 2.3 or some ridiculously high number, once the order is completely filled with hashing power it waits a minute or two and then drops to 0.01. It is so annoying, I think it is a bot too. But I am not sure if it is a Nicehash bot or someone else doing it.

@ocminer I’ve gotten this after trying to cash out. "Unable to login: Account locked. Please Check your Email for instructions to unlock.
but i didnt recieve an email. Can you check chantzrisse@gmail.com?

Also, how do you enter values for how much you want to withdraw, it’s greyed out for me.

I’ve unlocked your account.

You’re looking at the wrong field :slight_smile: look top or middle left, not bottom

Crap, I locked myself out again. I forgot my pin and reset but entered the wrong one in from the reset. Can I get another unlock please =/

sure, unlocked again

I found that orders are being placed on Nicehash at prices that are higher (sometimes much higher) than the current break even point, even losing money. This is for both ZEC and ZCL. Maybe I am looking at it too pragmatically, but I just don’t understand why people are buying hashing power at high unprofitable prices. What are they expecting from it? What are they really doing with it (beside making money for Nicehash and the pool - sorry ocminer)? They turning BTC into coins of a lower value. Why don’t they just buy the coins directly if they want to speculate?

Yeah, I really don’t understand this. I’ve noticed similar with other mining services such as miningrigrentals.com. Who would purchase expensive, unprofitable contracts? And why?

Hi. I have soome ZCL balance on suprnova. Once ZEN launched, will it have the same balance from the start?

No, the swap happened only on bittrex as far as I’m informed

@ocminer Many thanks for the work. Nice interface too (can’t graphs be remembered when navigating away from the page?).

I’ve used flypool until now, and switched to suprnova today (about 2.5h ago). I’m seeing some oddity - but it may be my inexperience (please be gentle). I made screenshots. That first unconfirmed payment of 0.0123 happened after about 20 minutes. Since then it’s been almost 2h and the “Round progress” keeps spinning and restarting, without any more payment. You can see in the 1st screenshot that it was at 220.10% … then a few minutes later, it restarted and it’s at 5.06%. No more payments since then. How should I understand this?

EDIT: the unconfirmed payment changed right when I took the 2nd screenshot. 0.01 zec in 2h is way too low for my hashrate of 5000 Sols/s (compared to flypool at least). Will it pick up?

Two more questions:

• The page “Statistics > Pool” shows ZEC/Day = 0.7 for my worker. How accurate is that? It’s quite a bit higher than what flypool was telling me for the same rig.
  • Does it matter if I mine using a different worker name for each machine, as opposed to using the same worker name for all machines? (to avoid creating hundreds of workers manually in your web interface)

This is after about 2h since the first unconfirmed payment of 0.0123:

This is after a couple of minutes from the above:

We’re not finding as many blocks as flypool currently due to the lower hashrate but it should be the same earnings after approximately 24h or even a bit more due to the zero fees. Just give it some more time.

I’m still working on the estimates, they’re not 100% accurate right now.

You’re right, I just noticed the times that blocks were found (silly me!) and saw the irregular times. So both suprnova and flypool pay exaxctly the same when using 1% fees given you both use PPLNS.

Does it matter if I mine using a different worker name for each machine, as opposed to using the same worker name for all machines? (to avoid creating hundreds of workers manually in your web interface)

No, you can use one worker for all your rigs as well, it doesn’t matter.

Are payments still happening? I’ve been mining continuously with 5500 Sols/s and there have been two new blocks in the past 1h, but my payment has been stuck at 0.0707 confirmed and 0.0100 unconfirmed for the past 5h.

EDIT: I see that you just made minimum 1% donation mandatory … what gives?

No donation is mandatory, you can simply set it to 0 and you’ll be mining at 0 % fee completely.

You should have credits for both blocks in your “My Transactions” tab.

I’m mining as well with 1 MSol/s and everything looks good here

I already set it to zero and it gave an error saying donation is less than the mandatory 1%

Ah you had set it at 1% before ? Okay, try again, it should be settable to 0 now as well.

No. I had never touched the donation field. I wanted to set automatic payments for 0.05 and it didn’t let me, giving an error that the “donation is less than the mandatory minimum 1%” … I had to set it to 1% in order to get paid, but from what you’re saying it looks like that was a bug. I’m not a happy bunny (though you have 0% fees at the moment, so I didn’t complain)

Hi, is it OK to re-use the same address I specified for anonymous mining, or should I use a new address after registering ?