Price Speculation

Yep just like that! Seriously cute and you know it, you all worry too much and no amount of it will change what happens, it only clouds your vision

My thanks to the moderators for their effort in keeping this forum professional .

koso ,

do you really think that his posts contribute anything to the zcash price speculation forum ?
do you think hoooooo and hahahahahaha and DOWWWWWN and SHOOOOOOOOOOOORT is a normal adult professional way of talking in a forum that has members who have been obviously trading for more than his age ?
Do you believe that -and I am quoting him - "a 100% up move is a dead cats bounce " is any where close to any rational conversation between even idiots ?

One thing for sure if the quality of this forum posts equal to this lunatics posts , I will never even think of joining it .

so for the sake of Zcash and its Community , lets try to be positive regarding our moderators actions in keeping this forum professional so that we won’t be laughed at …

3 Likes

so for the sake of community as you say you are OK with the despotic behavior of the admins that deny any diversity and when we talking about bans you do deserve one as well for offending others just because you dont like what they write

well keep hyping the mods and admins next time they can do ASICs mining for the “sake of community” as you say

I don’t want to get sucked into a conversation that is obviously not going any where .

I am a member in many other bigger more famous trading forums for decades , and he will get his ass kicked and email banned for life for posts like that in any of them . Pros don’t tolerate trolls.

ignorance and trolling is not diversity . its simply ignorance and trolling .

if any one have a bias or view or prediction no matter how bizarre it may sound is fine. as long as its presented in respectful non trolling manner .

and if I was a mod here I would have banned him for life long time ago .I don’t want to see crappy useless posts in my forum
its a repellent for any new potential member . specially the Pros ! .

I respect your view of advocating liberty and freedom of speech and opinion .
but I don’t see it that way . and I assume you do respect my view as well !

3 Likes

We’ll back to more meaningful discussion like “price speculation”. I was just reading this post: https://www.investinblockchain.com/zcash-what-the-future-holds/

They mentioned a Zcash conference Zcon home - zcash foundation

It’s coming up in Montreal June 25-28. Anyone going to this? What goes on on there. Tickets are like $900 usd. Maybe they’ll accept ZEC…lol

1 Like

Thats a good article

Well I don’t know what the recent bottom was. Most of the big exchanges show it around the low 200 dollar area. I don’t consider some small exchanges that may have had some wacky trade levels. The only good news for now is that the 200 dollar area was some support

We don’t need anyone openly antagonizing anyone else or making obvious troll posts. Good riddance if you ask me.

2 Likes

There has been a bit of afternoon retracement as us stock markets reversed some of their losses. I would think some of the cryptocurrency money back into stocks. We may see this up and down pattern for a few weeks if stocks are choppy

We just got Godwin’s Lawed, yall.

1 Like

I liked pandamans pics. They were often witty. Some people seem to take coin prices seriously.

3 Likes

That’s not what happened here.

https://forum.zcashcommunity.com/faq#CoC

This is just plain old application of forum rules.
I think both sides of this have said enough on this diversion from the topic of the thread.

So back to speculation:
I think most retail investors consider crypto to be one of the most speculative and riskiest investment classes around. We have been seeing the risk tolerance and appetite for yield severely tempered the last few months. Market internals and sentiments are shifting. Underlying valuations on the market have been sky high for a long time. This could be the beginning of the drop for all equity markets. Crypto is probably a canary in the coal mine for the stock market just from the risk perspective. So I’d speculate that we are about to see everything crypto tank harder than it already did. When people see their portfolios shrinking they panic.

2 Likes

Sad to see our Circus Panda gone :confused: But well, he is a circus panda to everyone who’s been hanging here for long enough, but everyone new to this place could be easily creeped out by his “analysis” and “predictions”.

Back to price speculation. I still can’t come up with any reasonable formula to define ZEC’s (or any other cryptos’, for that matter) present/future VALUE, not PRICE. Those two are not always necessary bind together by any reasonable correlation, but usually can’t exist one without another in a real world. So… I hope we will keep calm, wise and reasonable towards our speculations on PRICE :slight_smile:

1 Like

well its just an observation of mine but after zcash crossed the 1M market cap the patterns it has been doing (1 and 5 min chart) changed and when we dropped below 1M it changed again

He was more on the money than most of us though. Although his predictions pass $800 before they go to $200.

1 Like

i think dbfusion question has been just answered with a big YES

friends, can you open a new threat for that topic? its pretty painful to read through, out of real topic posts. admins/mods decided to ban or timeout and the only thing we can do is accept it. Since I am on this forum I never saw a strange or senseless behavior from admins/mods.
just that, thank you!

2 Likes

that is the real problem. shooting numbers. I prefer to shut up, when I don’t know things or better said, I have not enough experience to spam a threat and also thats why I ask to keep the main topic.

1 Like

Folks, lets keep the discussion on topic. If you have issues with moderation, please reach out to me privately or us (via @moderators).

As a reminder, we have forum guidelines which we ask all participants to adhere to: FAQ - Zcash Community Forum

8 Likes

ahh proof read before you post please >.<

Also, who knows this may just be a bounce. Maybe its on its way back up…? A man can hope.