Price Speculation

How do you think the price of zec would respond to being added to say coinbase for direct withdraw?

It would be interesting. Btc and eth still account for the bulk of ways to withdraw. That is a huge limiting factor.

I just believe once zec gains more fiat gateways the price will rise… That’s one issue I hate is having to exchange for BTC or ETH anytime I need to make a withdraw from my coins…

1 Like

I stated several days ago that we, and any alt-coin, needs to break the chains of BTC. Until then, we, and all alts, are at the mercy of BTC. Sure, periodically an alt will go higher or lower than the swing of BTC, but in the end, it will balance out. Usually takes news - positive or negative - to swing different than BTC.

Can we or any alt split from BTC? Only if we are that much better than BTC. Again, can we split from BTC? Not any time soon - sadly. :frowning:

tell me about it here i can purchase zcash in ATM directly but to sell i need to change it to BTC or LTC what a meaningless struggle

Interesting is the blocks found in avg. 3 days by the MiningPoolHub and Nanopool. once the one is at average 70blocks in 3 days and the other one at 60blocks in 3 days and vice versa.

pretty-sure last time you said that zcash pumped to +$400

AL got suspended again😁

why ??? he just presented his view dont see anything toxic on it

I am concerned that this bounce happened to play out with a stock market sell off. Almost wonder if money moving out of stock market and into crypto. The fact that btc did not test or even come close to testing the Feb low of 6k is also of concern.

2 Likes

thx for the info
But this bann is BS. aggressive posts ? by what saying that it will go down to 50? like really

well then i say the coin will crash to 25 euros and go ahead and bann me as well crazy admins

All his recent panda pictures were too creepy, didnt take the edge off his own antagonism enough

ok then here is a picture

Zcash will hang on the 25€ LVL like this panda soon

prepared to kick off the pink support stool ?

The issue is AL888, though was missed, is his own worst enemy.

(Maybe) You were not here for the original ban, and his activity over the last 36 to 48 hours was resembling prior history that resulted in said ban.

1 Like

keep posting off topic pictures and you may get your wish.

off topic ? hello we are in price speculation the picture is about the price so wtf is off topic on it ?

Ties to Russia?

yeah it has been Putin by him self

1 Like

still dont see any replay from you why the picture about the price in price speculation should be off topic ?