Genesis-mining.com || World's leading hashpower provider!

Wow, they are still refusing illegally? If I were they, I would refund to stop him from positing anymore for getting future customers. It can be cheaper. :wink:

@emmettoc
good on you! takes those pieces of ###! to court!

Finally they started deleting unfavorable comments just as scamming companies do. I won’t stop posting the truth until you refund me in full.

Why stop then? Them paying you to be silent would just add to the problem.

We run a cloud mining service for our customers and are committed to delivering that service, which is exactly what we do in accordance with the Terms as agreed upon. Some people apparently have a different opinion about how we should run our company, what prices we should or should not charge, or even if we should run our business, which is fine, but such are just personal beliefs and (differences of) opinion and do not justify the scam accusations and name calling as is happening. Our terms are clear in that the agreement cannot be terminated. Similar terms can be found with just about all cloud mining companies. Nobody has to agree to those terms, but those that do make a commitment to us, as we make a commitment to delivering their order and the service they pay for. And we follow up on that commitment 24/7.
We run a legitimate and reliable business, We have been doing that for years, and our customers can rely on us to keep on doing that until the contract ends and for every new contract they purchase. It is up to the customer to make a personal assessment of the risk and possible return values of a mining contract before buying. The better the understanding of the customer on these matters, the better the assessment will be, but ultimately the decision to buy a contract and accept its actual returns is the customers. Hopefully at the end of the contracts to the satisfaction of those customers, but the nature of these contracts give no guarantee. The only guarantee is that we deliver our services as promised.

–

Your Genesis Mining Team

Even if you write a long text in vain, I won’t be cheated by you anymore. My opinion is very simple; I have the right of cooling-off under the German law. But you keep refusing it illegally without any clear explanation. You are just trying to cheat us without any concrete clauses. The German law is always prior to your selfish terms. So you are a kind of SCAM company. If not, please refund me in full as soon as possible. Then I’ll stop posting on any threads.

So the “Cooling-off” is something like the Buyers Remorse law in Germany?

Here in Canada we have something similar where retailers need to accept returns on most items due to Buyers remorse.

This one. I requested it within 14 days as the German law accepts it. But they keep refusing it illegally. SCAM.

These laws generally only apply for consumer goods like an iPhone.
I am pretty sure they don’t apply for services like this.

No. Are you a member of Genesis-Mining? I won’t be cheated by such a lie. Consumer Rights & Personal Finance - CCPC

No .

20 charzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I think it would be better if they just sold rental contracts per GPU instead of hashrate.

I own quite a large contract but I’m not quite satisfied.

On Day 1 of ZEC launch, an r9 390 was capable of ~20 H/s, a day later it was capable of ~30H/s but you only increased hashrate by 25%. And now Claymore released a new miner, a 390 can do ~53H/s. No wonder people want their money back.

To anyone who wants to buy a contract, I wouldn’t recommend it at the current GN prices. I’m running 5x r9 390s right now which gives ~250 H/s. I wish I bought hardware instead. I have 625 H/s on GN worth 31 BTC btw. To my calculations, I could get at the very least 1550 H/s including all the parts for a mining rig and electricity in my place for the whole year with that money.

In conclusion, my recommendation is DO NOT buy these contracts until the hashrate is upgraded to be on par or close to open source miners. GN is NOT a scam. They do pay, but the contracts are just a big rip off at current prices. If they upgrade to double the hashrate, I may even think of buying another contract but for now, stay away. This is just my thoughts as a miner, and a cloud mining buyer. This is not an attack of any sort.

1 Like

They may not be a scam, but seems illegal at least if they can not accept his right requested within 14 days. I don’t know why they’re refusing it obstinately. They can resell the canceled hashrate to others. In fact they are still selling additional contracts for same price.

Hello genesis Mining
Will please look to this ticket because it very very urgent it’s personal
#74634 Refund possible.
" We do not provide refunds or cancel any purchased and signed contracts, but under circumstances we might be able to make an exception and offer you a refund. For this, we need the approval of our Sales Department. Please allow up to 3 days to come back to you with a decision on your request.
Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Sandy
Genesis Mining Customer Service"

its nowmore than 10 days i have no news…

Genesis, the amount in BTC I paid is currently equivalent to 8 Rx 480s and a quad core CPU. How is it that, I am unable to gain a refund even pro rated at that, considering how bad I am getting ripped off. My 4 GPU rig cracks out 200 hashes.

My 2.280 BtC contract delivers 30hashes.

I mean come on. There should be an option considering.

Better do your maths . They did gave you the promised hash power.

Zcash was a new coin . They did not even known before the hashing speed of the coin mining. For example if they did promised a higher rate then they needed to comply with the contract.
Any contract with them need to see at the end of the contract if it is profitable or not. Till then we live and we will see.

I also have few contracts with them wich till now i am satisfied and hope to successfully end with profit also or at least ROI.

LOL. ROI Never. Better do your maths. You’re ripped off :sob:

1 Like

Only way you might ROI is if you keep every ZEC mined during the entire 13 months and sell ZEC in 20 years… if it still exists… and if it replaces Gold… big IF.

I dont have ZEC contract. I got others. X11 …

I hope this is a lesson for all don’t buy mining contracts make your own rigs and mine like us http://imgur.com/a/HFAJG

1 Like