Genesis-mining.com || World's leading hashpower provider!

Which Mo and GPU are you using?

Its time to change the title
Worldā€™s ā€œMOST WANTEDā€ criminals

They made a mistake uploading theyā€™re pictures
they wonā€™t get away with this fraud

3 Likes

Currently Mining contracts at GM is $34 per 1 H/s (or 1 Sol/s)
$340 buys you 10 sol/s
or
$340 buys 2 decent GPUs and you can mine at upwards of 60-80 sol/s

After 1 yearā€¦Genesis contract 10 sol/s will net you $160 (assuming it stays at .3 BTC)
After 1 yearā€¦Your 2 GPUs 60 sol/s will net you $800 (assuming it stays at .3 BTC)

That to me seems verging on criminal. They were taking advantage of people for sure. No one knew what the price of ZCash would be and they cant control that. But what they can control is the Cost per Sol/s. Currently owning and running GPUs is 5 TIMES more profitable than a cloud mining contract. And if ZEC hits $1, you switch your GPUs to Ethereum or Monero, or you sell those GPUs and recoup some money.

2 Likes

Yes, they are selling their soul for money :smiling_imp::imp:

Look they are running a business and providing a serviceā€¦you dont need to hassle with power, software, problems, and space. However, what I do have issue with is them blaming clients for not knowing what they got into while they make $1800+ per GPU for that year.

They could literally double the hash rate each client is getting without making a dent. They still make a killing and clients at least come closer to breaking even.

Iā€™m not impressed with them at all

1 Like

Claymores V4.0 is killing Cloud mining

2 Likes

Alright now Iā€™m getting 92 H/s per r9 390 with the new Claymore miner. One r9 390 shouldnā€™t be worth $3,120. The contracts are 10x the price of hardware. Please upgrade the contracts.

3 Likes

Getting 85 H/s R9 290ā€¦[quote=ā€œlumierre, post:349, topic:2454ā€]
Please upgrade the contracts.
[/quote]

1 Like

116h/s on Fury X
107h/s on Fury

All iā€™m going to say is if you were stupid enough to buy cloud mining then you deserve to lose your money, do your research in future, btw genesis mining arnā€™t actually breaking any laws, you paid for a service and the service they have provided and / or are still providing. whether or not you you feel ripped off or not.

ohhā€¦you are so clever. what are you going here? you fell cleverer when you call us stupid? Thanks, we really need guys like youā€¦

No, they are. They keep trying to refuse my legal right of withdrawal under the German law in vain.

did you specify you were only buying mining contract in germany? if they arnā€™t hosted in germany then they are under no obligation to refund you under german law, once again people not doing the research, if you did the research in the first place you wouldnā€™t be in the mess, i was to tempted to buy a contract from genesis mining but i did my research. Also doesnā€™t matter what mining programers have brought out or what you could be getting from x card, you paid the contract, now because your unhappy about it and feel like changing your mind because you made a stupid mistake? genesis mining are breaking the law? i donā€™t think so. I agree what they have provided is a rip off, but if people arnā€™t willing to do there research before investing there life savings, thats your fault.

1 Like

you think its worth picking up devil 13 (390 x2) for about 500$? its cheaper than the furty and although higher on power, hashrates should be close to 180-200 H/s? w/claymore V4

Our contracts are governed by German law, stupid. Try buying some hashrate on their site and check the attached contract document, stupid.

link it here. so we can read it

That should warm your house nicely this winter :stuck_out_tongue:

yup, but i live in subtropics so its really never less than 10 degrees celcius here :slight_smile: I can ride my motorcycle 365 days a year
though it will help me from turning on the heater thats for sure

so you think its worth it,ā€¦ getting a pair of 390x2 devil 13ā€™s?
they are less than 500$ new now hereā€¦ wondering if I should get those or wait for 490 (as thats probbaly like a dual GPU 480)ā€¦ what do you think? take the extra hashes nowā€¦ then still get some 490s when they come out? or just wait for 490s?

Always get single GPUs IMOā€¦ Cheaper and faster

yeah thats what I was wonderingā€¦ i run 2 295x2sā€¦ they work fineā€¦ but yeah just wondering about dual GPU vs singles
though the 390x2 is less than 390s here now

390s are about 350$, and the 390x2 is just about a bit less than 500$ā€¦ (new)
maybe I should check prices moreā€¦ maybe ill just wait for 490