Genesis-mining.com || World's leading hashpower provider!

Hello miners,

At Genesis Mining, we’re constantly working to improve our mining services - both software, and hardware. Our engineers have been hard at work finding new ways to improve, and they’ve made a breakthrough. We’re happy to announce, as you have already noticed, that all existing Zcash contracts have received a 25% hashrate increase - free of charge! We have updated our pricing pages as well and our current offer now includes the 25% upgrade!

As always you can find more info about pricing here.

We’ve got to get back to improving your hashrate, but for now, happy mining!

Your Genesis Mining Team

1 Like

Only +25% :laughing:

it is only acceptable when prices are also %25 low.

a man getting 134 sols with 1 gtx 1070.i hope you understand.

134? Which miner are you using?

im not a developer man using it he is djm34 from bitcointalk forum.

We do not control ZEC price, nor do we promise to deliver coins at certain value. The price is up to the market. We deliver hashrate and we have, yet again, found a way to improve and we have passed that on to our customers. Compared to our starting offer weeks ago, we have now improved the hashrate by 750%.

Your Genesis Mining Team

1 Like

@IanD I’ll contact you if they will not answer me to refund until the end of this week as they promised in order to spread the information about their illegal business and gather other customers for class action lawsuit.

1 Like

03/11 payout hasn’t gone through and in the dashboard shows the 02/11 twice (same amount)

The double report is the result of a test run, so for some it shows one test and one real result. It is a known issue and will be corrected.

Payout for 03/11 will be released before midnight UTC time, which is according to our normal schedule.

Your Genesis Mining Team

1 Like

A bit outdated. Thanks to Claymore.

1 Like

I was taken in by Genesis-Mining as well for their zcash mining commencing on 1 dec.
After a couple of days i realised and asked for a refund but they categorically said no even though they are still selling the product and there was no price change Ie. they don’t believe in their own product. They only seem to respond to those that are loud on crypto forums. Count me in if you need a run down and their scammy behaviour. @iand

why don’t you provide refunds on mining contracts that are yet to commence so soon after purchase?

Why do you guys spam so much? and how much do you pay the spammers? don’t you think if you didn’t spam so much you could give your buyers more hashes per dollar they spend?

it is ridiculous how much spam i get from you … its just insane!

it gets down right pathetic when you think about it
if you have an attractable service you should not have to go out and beg people to buy in spamming fake “coupons” one after another… after knowing how much you spam, i would never buy your service

don’t you have laws in your country against spamming???

@Genesis-Mining Please contact me as soon as possible to my ticket #72526.

can you PLEASE STOP SENDING SPAM!!!
“If you want a 3% discount on genesis-mining.com use this coupon: oyi7J0”
I do not need to delete any more of these posts! and they are all the same!

so dont give me a lie and say people are just poisting your coupons - you have a spam strategy going here.

what country are you in? do you have laws against spamming??

what country are you in?

@Genesis-Mining You keep refusing my legit right illegally and your support staffs keep ignoring my ticket #72526 just as SCAM companies do. Please refund as soon as possible.

The situation has been explained to you, and sorry to say since you obviously do not agree, but you will not receive another refund. You bought a service, knowing what we said about refunds, and we deliver that service as described in the terms you agreed to and paid for. We will keep on delivering that service to you until the end of the contract, and in then remaining time perhaps even improve the hashrate again as we have done a few times already.

Your Genesis Mining Team

I tried to warn you all about these scammers. Hopefully now that you’ve been burned you spread the word because Genesis pays off crypto news sites for mentions and sends their trolls to forums to spam referral links.

2 Likes

@Genesis-Mining Your rejection against my legit right of cooling-off is totally illegal under the German law. Please explain your right with law clauses logically and concretely. For now you are just refusing without any legit reasons. So you are a illegal scamming company.

You guys should sue them so that there is a change in the law against fraudulent excuses like “oh you bought this knowingly” crap.