Zcash Wallet for Android Phone(email)

这是一个集成的Android手机钱包。
集成意味着钱包可以存储多个加密货币,例如比特币,zcash,dogecoin;
Android手机,目前的软件只支持使用Android手机,这意味着不支持苹果和电脑;
一个轻便的钱包意在同步几分钟,无需下载完整的节点数据;
注意:在使用前备份和还原您的钱包。如果您不清楚还原钱包,请勿存放太多资金。
基本用法:下载apk,安装后运行,在纸上写密码加密(如果选择bip39,写下来),然后设置钱包支付密码(此密码用于付款,密码加密密码不是这样)。选择+硬币,选择zcash。您可以存储,发送和接收zcash。

常问问题
1,我想安装coinx,但Play Store在我的国家/地区不可用。
您可以将最新版本的APK文件直接安装到设备上。

2,您是否在服务器上记录我的活动?
不,我们没有。
3,如果黑客穿透你的服务器,他会偷我的硬币吗?
绝对不是,控制你的硬币的私钥在你的设备上,而不是在我们的服务器上。
4,如果我丢了手机怎么办?
保持冷静!您的资金是100%安全的。只要您的钱包受密码保护,并且您已经记下了您的种子短语,您可以在新设备上恢复您的钱包,并继续使用您的钱包。
5,如果您停止开发coinx或关闭每个服务器,会发生什么?还会有用吗?
绝对。 coinx是一个分散的服务,您的资金的钥匙在您的设备上,而不是在我们的服务器上。

多币

本机支持比特币和大多数主要高科技。关键alt硬币的持续整合。

精湛的安全

您的私钥不会离开您的设备。强大的钱包加密和密码保证您的资金在您的最终控制下将保持安全。

增强隐私和匿名性

没有KYC官僚机构访问您的资金,没有IP协会,没有身份链接,没有交易跟踪。我们的服务器通过隐藏你的IP地址来窥探你的请求来匿名。

内部交换

通过我们的战略合作伙伴ShapeShift,在应用程序之间立即转换altcoins。

一次备份

分层决定性钱包(BIP44)使您能够保持一切可访问和安全,只需一个超级密码,您只需要一次备份。

开源和透明

没有隐藏的代码,没有恶意的模块,没有漏洞,没有小信。我们的代码是公开的和公开的。

要获得这个钱包APK,请支付0.01btc到188888cnCvrWnCoeP4cyEaoHYHJU9HoakA,然后发送电子邮件至xz26248016@qq.com离开你的付款比特币地址(或付款TX)我会给你的电子邮件的apk。

This is an integrated Android mobile wallet.
Integration means that a wallet can store multiple Encrypted currency, such as bitcoin, zcash, dogecoin;
Android phone, the current software only supports the use of Android phones, which means that does not support Apple and computers;
A light purse, is meant to be synchronized for a few minutes, without need to download full node data;
Note: backup and restore your wallet before use. If you do not clear restore the wallet, do not store too much funds.
Basic usage: download apk,run after installation, write passphrase encryption on paper(if you Choose bip39,write down).And then set the wallet payment password (this password is used at payment, the passphrase encrypted password is not this.). Select + coin, choose zcash. You can store、send and receive zcash.

faq
1,I want to install coinx but Play Store is not available in my country.
You can install the APK file for the latest version directly to your device.

2,Do you log my activity in your servers?
No, we don’t.
3,If a hacker penetrates your servers will he steal my coins?
Absolutely not, the private keys that control your coins are on your device, not on our servers.
4,What if I lose my phone?
Keep calm! Your funds are 100% safe. As long as your wallet is password protected and you have written down your seed phrase you can restore your wallet on a new device and keep on using your wallet.
5,What will happen if you stop developing coinx or shut down every server? Will it still be useable?
Absolutely. coinx is a decentralized service and the keys for your funds are on your device, not on our servers.

Multi-Coin

Native support for bitcoin and most major altcoins. Continuous integration of key alt-coins.

Superb Security

Your private keys never leave your device. Strong wallet encryption and cryptography guarantee that your funds will remain safe under your ultimate control.

Enhanced Privacy & Anonymity

No KYC bureaucracy to access your funds, no IP association, no identity linking, no transactions tracking. Our servers anonymize your requests by hiding your IP address from prying eyes.

Exchange Inside

Convert between altcoins instantly from within the app, through our strategic partner ShapeShift.

One-time Backup

Hierarchical Deterministic Wallet (BIP44) enables you to keep everything accessible and secure with just one super-passphrase which you only have to back-up once and for all.

Open Source & Transparent

No hidden code, no malicious modules, no exploits, no small letters. Our code is publicly available and publicly reviewed.

To get this wallet APK, please pay 0.01btc to 188888cnCvrWnCoeP4cyEaoHYHJU9HoakA and then send an email to xz26248016@qq.com to leave your payment bitcoin address (or payment TX) I will email you the apk.

So, where is the code?

1 Like

I would caution anyone against downloading or sending Bitcoin to any unknown persons on the internet, the OP has been inactive since this post Feb 8th.

Please mark this post as spam

Do NOT send BTC to this address !!!