zCash might become the new prefered Darknet currency

1 Like

How about #Monero, XMR?

exactly. surprised $US wasn’t swapped out for monero.
not sure how zcash surpassed bitcoin when as of current only less than .03 of the network are using z addresses - see value distribution, Statistics - Zchain

was thinking about including that as well but I thought I’d put it under “others” because we also have Dash that offers enhanced privacy
and lastly twitter only allows you 4 different options

Yeah, they seem biased a bit, and if Monero should be put anywhere, it should be next to or even above Zcash. Just as you mentioned, less than 1% of Zcash network is uzing Z addresses, so privacy not even once, while with Monero, you get privacy from the get-go. Can’t wait for Ring CT January :smiley:

Btw, here’s a cool subreddit to check out > https://www.reddit.com/r/MoneroVersusZcash/

Hype.com/calmdown/bitcoin/bankerschoice

its worse than that; its less than half a %. blame unconfirmed transactions · Issue #1705 · zcash/zcash · GitHub

I guess zcash should turn the Z - feature on by default to be honest

Well see, the barebones cli zcash doesn’t really have address defaults, seeing as there isn’t an option within zcash.conf to enforce z or t addresses.

When more gui wallets are released - currently there’s the swing wallet GitHub - vaklinov/zcash-swing-wallet-ui: DEPRECATED: not to be used! - Desktop GUI Wallet for ZCash by @vaklinov - devs should aim to have z-addr baked into generate addr as the default.

Rumor is alphabay is adding ZEC payments

2 Likes

When Alphabay will add Zec payments ,Zec will reach at least 1Btc mark my post

1 Like
1 Like

ZK is the extreme end of privacy standards.

Zcash is the best currency on the market the value of 1 Zcash will be at least 1 BTC

1 Like

still only a command line wallet for linux, i dont think any market place will use this yet

1 Like

still wouldn’t be an official gui wallet?

most people don’t use the “official” GUI wallet from Bitcoin Core, now do they? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Correct but i hope darkmarkets won’t accept it so quick so we can mine more coins otherwise the price will explode and… the network and difficulty also

1 Like

mabye so but doesn’t look good they’re not wanting to make a gui wallet/