Why production time increased?

The difficulty has risen

click the link below and choose this one
I have been mining for a short while and my payouts have been XX every 24 hours. The last day or so my payouts have decreased to XX every 24 hours. Why?

Normally I like difficulty, like when I used to play video games most hardcore is the only way to go, but until someone comes up with a better equihash solver the only way to overcome it is upgrade your graphics cards unfortunately

The complexity increased, but production of the block remained on time of the same! Means miners became more! And the more miners, the quicker production! Unless I am not right?

The difficulty is designed to keep the transaction speeds the same about 2 minutes I think ( which curtently is about 15 seconds per block), which correlates to amount of miners. The production stays about the same regardless of how many miners because the difficulty increases to stay in that 2 minute timeframe.
For example, if everyone stopped mining Zcash except for you, the difficulty would plummet so your sole mining rig could calculate (or at least try to) all the mining work fast enough to meet those time requirements.
Thats my understanding anyways.

It seems to me, someone is interested in it!!! But if it is got as much blocks in an hour, then and income has to be identical! Especially as so, there were 12 hours, then at once 16 hours. Not 13 hours, not 14, and at once 16!!!

You mean how often you get paid, im experiencing the same thing, long payout times.
Thats because of more miners, the block rewards are the same but split amongst more people and since those fractions are smaller it takes longer to reach the minimum, 0.01 for me

Production is more to people, quicker! Quicker production of blocks, so is more earnings!