Suprnova's ZCash Pool zec.suprnova.cc

what’s the fastest windows miner for nvidia right now?

try silentarmy and/or claymore

I believe Claymore is only AMD so silentArmy is your best bet with suprnova at moment although silentArmy code has been re written and release is imminent with speed increases

Found my first block today on suprnova with only 2600s/s :smile: Stealth Yeha!

1 Like

When I try to add my payment address for ZEC under ‘Edit Account’, the update fails with an error " Failed to update your account". Any ideas?

that means the address is already in use, try a new one

Interesting. That’s the address that Poloniex is handing me.

did you use it before ? maybe for anonymous mining or so ? once used it’s blocked for other users.

I used it when I joined the pool. It just shows up as blank under ‘Edit Account’ so I tried to re-enter it and I get that error.

Huh ? So you’ve entered it already and you’re now trying to re-enter it ?

It doesn’t show up under the so I assumed it was not there. If that’s normal behavior for security reasons…then disregard.

Thanks!

Another question…If I set the auto-pay threshold to say 0.001 ZEC, that value also does not persist across refreshes. I assume that the parameter is being utilized?

Manual payout not available? It’s grayed out…

nope, it’s all available, look in the middle of the screen, not the bottom

I only see ‘Cash Out’ and the ‘Payout To’ is grayed out. Thanks for the help!

Another promotion from Ocminer on suprnova
PINK MOTERBOAT WEEKEND 0% fees for 60 hours thanks again Ocminer love your pool.
https://zec.suprnova.cc/

Ah yes, sorry I totally forgot to post it here :slight_smile:

I’ve got a 0% fee PINK MOTORBOAT PROMO running on the Pool curently, check my Twitter:

1 Like

No worries Ocminer we have you covered :smile:

i had the same problem because i want entering my pin are u entering your pin also?

Yes. Under ‘Cash Out’ the ‘Payout to’ is grayed out. I can enter the PIN however…