Suprnova's ZCash Pool zec.suprnova.cc

Yeah I’ll just sit and constantly check all the instances and start-stopping them yeah.

any idea when the new version ( that’s fast on linnux ) Will be out on windows ?

Does this one use the silent army kernel

@ocminer I wrote (you) an email to admin@suprnova.cc, yet no reply.
Please check the transaction:
opid-4ff53915-492a-4b80-a056-8d910eb1e0cf
that was not appearing on Poloniex for more than 6 hours.

And also make the auto-payouts possible, that would be neat. :slight_smile:
Thanks in advance,
T

I can confirm this transaction has not been paid yet also
The transaction was processed on 2016-11-01 03:36:33

0.05 is my minimum auto-payout, but it didn’t happen.
Also - manual payment box disappeared.

What’s up?

Am I the one who doesn’t have a payout option under “Edit Account” tab??? It disappeared, and again when market is still…

i have 3 rigs. on with 2 290x’s running on a 2600k cpu rig. thats seems ok. i have two other rigs running on old skt 775 boards each with 4 290’s they keep crashing. woulkd it be the old cpu’s causing the crashes do you think??

Hi,

This transaction has not been paid/confirmed yet and was processed on 2016-11-01 03:36:33

ID 25619995

Please advise.

I also didn’t get my auto payout… And also no manual payout under “Edit Account” … whats up?!

Same thing there! Maybe another frontend update/revert?

this is just too unstable for me. i’m going to move to nanopool till it’s better. i’m having to restart 2 of my rigs every 5 minutes on supanova

I’m undusting the wallet currently as it starts to fail on payments again, give me a few moments and it’ll should be fine

i imagine they are being flooded with manual transactions at the moment , i contacted them directly about a manual payout and they responded within a couple of hours. Thanks for the hard work Suprnova!

bet you havent had much sleep the last couple of days oc?

Thank you for fast reply, everybody’s too nervous this days :slight_smile:

The problem is, that the wallet is flooded with lots of small txes … Considered “dust”… and it gets worse with every further payout… So a sweep is needed almost every day, but I’ll have it soon

is there a mine out there thats more stable on supanova for gpu?? genoil on 2 of my rigs is unworkable. i have a feeling it’s to do with the fact the rigs are old sky 775 based

Hi,

I didnt set my payment address because I wanted to set it during manual payment.

But now, I see no ZEC available to transfer and in my transaction history I have dozen of small payments like 0.00000489 to no address of course (coz I didnt set any).

Is it possible to set payment address to those payments?

And how is it possible that you automatically sent such small payments to no address? Minimum payment amount is 0.001 ZEC so how come that u send dozen of small payments?

Please help.

Thank you.

What version of genoil are you using, i am using 0.4.2 and it has been stable for the last 24 hours , one of my rigs is running a q6600