Pool- Luckpool.org: Solo Mining Block Rewards

I use that miner on my ASUS 1070 but never get more than 190…

Thanks! Awesome work on this. Seeing lower latency too.

Is this your wallet? I’d like to find an hour or two this weekend to mine as thanks:

t1PGgRgVQ14utsD7mp2dzGdykTDFUCKzPQ5

1 Like

Yup! That is my donation addy with the random expletive in it hah.

Thanks for the support @sirlordcomic. Just hanging out at the pool is more than enough.

Cheers!

There is a new Claymore 9.0,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1670733.0

Beta, for those interested…

ETA: I am seeing a nice little 160 H/s boost on 6 x rx 480 . for a total of approximately 1360 h/s

1 Like

Just FWIW, the confirmations at the bottom of the main page are no longer counting up. The last block shows 1464 confirmations, but clicking through to zchain shows 3600 confirmations.

I mostly ask because I was wondering if that space would still update when the next block comes up.

1 Like

In my case the problem with status query was in google Chrome’s links cache. When you choose the link to query from the browser’s cache it doesn’t work well ('Account not found"), but I can find myself when I go to the status page from the pool’s home page. It’s a little weird. )

Thank you for pointing this out. I tracked down the bug causing it and it should be fixed in about 10 minutes.

The pool will be down for about 5 minutes for maintenance.

Thanks everyone

EDIT the zcashd chain became corrupt so its redownloading. Sorry for the downtime. Should be up soon!

4 Likes

Sorry. Is zogpool down?

Yes it is down. I’m thinking it should be up and running pretty soon. But then I have no clue how big the block chain is.

Crashes my rig on -i 4 or -i6

With Claymore 8.0 I had to use i4 to keep drivers from crashing. later I switched to older driver, 16.6.2 and now can run 8.0 at i6 setting and now claymore 9.0 at i8. Those drivers are the best I have tried for rx 480.

I think even the older AMD SDK works better. I installed SDK 3.0 the other day and it seemed to have slowed my hash rate by about 10-12 h/s. Today after testing Claymore 9.0 for a couple hours, I installed the older SDK (2.9) and the hash rate seemed to gain about 10 h/s. The miner is hitting over 1390 h/s now. 6 x rx 480 8gb.
Hope this helps you!

ETA: Also seems like I am getting more rejected shares with Claymore 9.0 Beta.

Thanks! I was just about to try 15.12 driver. I have most current.

I tried 15.12 and the rig wouldn’t even post.
I think 16.6.1 was the oldest driver that even worked, but after it crashed a few times I tried 16.6.2 and that driver is great!

If you have a hard time finding the old drivers, just check guru3d.com has all the old drivers! Be careful not to click an advertisement though, lol.

zcash keeps crashing on me and is having a hard time syncing up. Not sure how long it will take to fix,.

1 Like

Zogpool is back up for now. Could be a bit shaky for a few.

1 Like

I tried that driver, still crashing. Undervolting the cards didn’t help. Something is off. Too bad…it’s fast. 220

16.9.2 wasnt to bad of a driver, not as solid for me but other miners are having real good luck with it.

My OS is Win 10 pro, and on my second attempt with Win 10 I did a clean install and immediately turned off updates and windows defender, so this OS has no updates. The cards are Sapphire - 11260-01-20G - Sapphire NITRO+ Radeon RX 480 Graphic Card - 1.21 GHz Core - 1.34 GHz Boost Clock - 8 GB GDDR5. No overclocking, just Trixx running custom fan speeds and wattman in the background.
When I reinstalled drivers I used DDU to cleanup the old drivers, downloaded that from Guru3d.com.

Hope you get it figured out, I was getting pretty frustrated by the time I got this thing going good!

ETA: MSI Z97 gaming 5 MoBo Bios is default with one exception, I set the PCIe clocks to 96 mhz.

Everything is ok now.!! Great zogpool. Thanks a lot @voxelot

1 Like

Hi @voxelot, Zogpool seems don’t process payments. Please could you check my account ?

I have personally watched the software pay every user. Zogpool hasn’t found a block in over a week. There should be no payments.

You can post your account if you’d like me to double check.

1 Like