Optimized vbios settings for performance / power saving

Using 1500strap @ 1625, 1750 and 2000MHz

Core clock is 1300, memory clock 1850.
TDP 115 watt, TDC 95A, Max Power Limit 130 watt.

And the fan profile is ramped up a bit to keep the card cool.
It is just 50MHz overclock, I guess you could get more, depending on the quality of your card. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok, I will try them

Thanks

What is those raisers? Becausa I have a coworker, he who bought six, and everyone is bad.

Thx.

P.D.: just now, I going to flash my GPUs with your BIOS…

Thanks ! I got it working with your help. Now all i need to do is configure some settings for maximum profit ! :slight_smile:

Hey Anorak, thanks for all the hard work you put into this. I just subscribed to anorak.tech and downloaded some roms.

I wanted to ask you if you happened to have in your arsenal an OC rom for Saphire RX480 8GB Samnsung Memory…

From your collection is the only one I need to be fully Overclocked :slight_smile:

Have a link for those risers? And how long are the USB cables? I need to get some soon and would rather support somebody from the community. Thanks

Please see:

Amazon UK : https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01ER2Z1GY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Amazon USA : https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=PCI-E+1X+to+16X+

1 Like

The uk amazon link is for risers but come from China and take over 4 weeks I have used them myself,I just bought from a U.K. Seller on ebay and were v6 arrived next day but cryptomined has an offer for good risers also if you want to support the community

1 Like

I have bought from the provided url ( UK ) and was delivered in few days ( about 2, 3 ).

1 Like

You were doing very well then I think you might be mistaken,these sellers hide there from china Hong Kong and such and you need to look hard to find there info,I have been caught out a few times and these risers were one of them,here is there details

Detailed Seller Information
Business Name: WELSKY TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
Business Type: GENERAL TRADING
Trade Register Number: 861229
VAT Number: GB234210554
Phone number: 66990696
Customer Services Address:
24/F, Wing Shing Industrial Building, 26 Ng Fong Street
San Po Kong, Kowloon
Hong Kong
HK
Business Address:
24/F, Wing Shing Industrial Building, 26 Ng Fong Street
San Po Kong, Kowloon
Hong Kong
HK

1 Like

I’m not sure what is the issue, please see this :slight_smile:

And my first order, i used standard deliver on this one ( but my order was delivered from Europe and not from China )

Anyway, do you have a better source ? for Europe ?

1 Like

Hi I bought mine from here v6 and arrived in 1 day from wecostlesstore hope this helps,maybe mine were out of stock from your U.K. Link hence a month for delivery but after they never arrived I checked there page and noticed they are based in Hong Kong and assumed that was the hold up!

1 Like

Hei @smith88,

get in contact with @cryptomined

I got mine from him and those work perfect. Good quality, the price was nice, and shpipping flawless.
Usually I get problems here in Norway at the customs. But not with his packages. :wink:

2 Likes

Yes I recommend cryptomined on my earlier post but I had ordered mine before I read your posts with him,will use cryptomined next week😄
Sorry for hijacking your thread AnorakSupra,your doing a fantastic job with the roms

3 Likes

No problem. :stuck_out_tongue:

We just collect useful infos for other readers.

Oh wonderful! Many thanks. Exactly what I was looking for. Appreciate this and have nice day!!

1 Like

:slight_smile: thanks guys, appreciate it
got 2 new ver 006 risers on the way now :grin: one with a 6 pin power connector

1 Like

Is it possible to add for 290 and 290X :)?

1 Like

Sure, I will have a look into those roms.
Have to fix a few other roms first. PN box boiling over with requests. :joy:

1 Like
  • Added MSI R9 380 4GB Elpida

Don’t have a R9 380, so I was not able to test the settings.
Use with caution and a shot of Tabasco!

2 Likes