NVIDIA GTX 970 = 50 Sol/s

Just got some PowerColor Red Dragon RX480 4GB für 200€ per unit.
New rigs…and i sold all my nvidia cards but 1 GTx1080 for gaming left :smiley:

yeah I picked up a few 480 8g sapphires the other day for about 250 a pop

and a 470 4g for about 200

470D is out though, lower power consumption, but cant get them yet, need to wait for sellers to sell off their existing 470’s

It’s a pitty tho…nvidia would rule but with the lack of miner is senseless to have a powerhorse running like a donky.

yup,. until a really good nvidia miner comes out, best leave them for gaming
even here with 1070 63 sols./s 1070 is twice the price of a 470 and a 470 can hit that if tuned properly so…

can get double hashrate with the same card cost if buying new

Well I have G-Sync monitor and 3D Vision V2 so sure I keep one GTX1080…the Zotac GTX1080 AMP! is a awesome card.
despite the issues with the fans…but nonetheless no miner,no need, invested 5000€ into a nvidia rig and can’t us it for zec.pitty

a 1070 can actually do 134 sol, with correct optimization it’s just not optimized well

so no amd isn’t better

Here we are publishing alpha version for first public testing. Windows x64 only for now.

Works on all GPUs with SM5.0 or more. Do not even try to run on older cards, won’t work.

Also, there are some improvements regarding CPU mining; ability to use locked pages, works good on multicpu environments with no additional settings needed.

There are no additional settings needed for GPUs, the default should be the best for most, but just in case, several options are provided and you may choose among them (use -h to learn more).

This miner is locked to NiceHash. If you don’t agree with that, don’t use it.

https://www.nicehash.com/tools/eqm_v1.0.0a.zip

Is it working against the zcash pool or the one with BTC conversion?
Just against the autoconvert as I see…could you please at least enable also to mine against the zcash direct pool of nicehash?

I’m currently getting about 59-60 Sols/s with my GTX 1080. I’m getting just 70-71 Sols/s from @zcminer-dev and his miner though.

And please re-enable the colors …you just merged the changed from truvot without checking that.
Please make a build with colors again…thanks

It is using custom com protocol thus it cannot be used anywhere else (for now). We may add support for direct zcash later.

This is not code from nheqminer, it is completely own code base with own com link; only solvers are the the same/based on.

Hi There, I’m getting around 400 for 6 1070 The only problem so far is that the worker name after btc address is giving me an error - can you fix it please?

is there any instruction to run it?

For example: eqm.exe -l eu -u 1MDrUjWqJAmnqr1U4MYPbbauopQiDUpVa5 -cd 0

You need to specify worker name with ‘-w name’. -u is only for btc address.

-h to learn possible commands.

getting really about 50 sol/s with my gtx970… won’t mine for btc though… :slight_smile:

[12:21:52][0x00001cfc][info] =====> 27.2209 I/s, 50.8644 Sols/s
[12:21:52][0x00001cfc][info] Accepted: 22.2639 /m Rejected: 0 /m

1 Like

750ti confirmed doing 21 sols/s

However cpu error Unable to alloc locked pages err=1314. So my i7 4790 is getting 15 sols/s

CPU message unable to alloc locked pages is just a warning and not an error. If you enable locked pages for your account, you may get few % extra with CPU mining. We made this for owners of servers, because they may be interested how to squeeze some extra out of it.

15 Sol/s is a bit low for such CPU… is your CPU fully utilized?