NVIDIA GTX 970 = 50 Sol/s

What ‘issues’? Care to ellaborate instead of talking in vague terms. This is the FIRST and ONLY time so far in my four years mining cryptos I’ve seen a limitation due to PCIE bandwidth (not MCU).

It’s taking between 7 and 8% of runtime.
So if you can speed it up by a factor of 4, you gain about 6% overall.

1 Like

Well, when all other kernels are seriously speed improved, then your dupcheck takes much more than 8% of runtime and is actually shown (instead of eg. 50 Sol/s only 35 Sol/s).

But anyway, we made it so fast, that it now takes only 30-50 MICROSECONDS :slight_smile:

1 Like

That certainly is a huge improvement over the current 6ms.
Looking forward to seeing how you did it…

1 Like

That’s a pretty big improvement.

im only geting 28 sol in GTX 1080 :frowning: anyone help and advice

HAs there been a release yet? Or are we still waiting?

any chance we will see this miner today? thanks!

Even 70 s/s miner is too late now. But it is not free. it was SOLD. And I think we will not see source code soon, only windows binaries, like with nheqminer.
It’s all about shitty Nvidia community,nuff said.

NHEQminer is open source and on github so your claim is false.
Accusations and wrong claims never lead to productive results…

There was a period of time when zcash launched, they didn’t release their source.

indeed nheqminer is open source … from forks might not be but the original is good

but i dont like the reports from these guys and not releasing anything

Meanwhile check why the two last blocks have not been paid on your mine. One more and I’m out. Wondering how many more unpaid blocks are out there as I’ve not been paying attention.

Hi djeZo,

Only clarify that I really don’t have anything against you, your software, or the way you will publish it. Instead i love the competition between software developers. Only your style of marketing tired me a bit yesterday, but hey, it’s only a opinion from a random guy.

Cheers.

before i go to sleep…any ETA for the release of this miner??? or any update on the testing???

Nope we are supposed to “hang on kitty”.

1 Like

has this been released yet? i d say use this when it comes out

so when it will be released, nvidia desperately need this

so desperately that I replaced my nvidia cards with amd cards and my nvidia cards need to go back in my desktop LOL