NVIDIA GTX 1080 ti GPUs

You have to make an application-specific password. You can keep 2fa enabled. Either way though, it’s smart not to use your main email address.

Btw I’ve already got some of the code written to use gutils and send you a screenshot of your miner process every 5 mins, or to update it on a free gcloud account. It will be cool!

1 Like

I am definitely interested in this script! I would strongly encourage setting up a repo for it for easy access and ease of updating from you if needed!

I haven’t used your script yet but it’s on my personal list of must haves that I’m slowly working off. Awesome work :slight_smile:

Plangy - cooling involves two parts. Pulling fresh air over the cards and exhausting heat out the back. The setup with a fan blowing on them might work but a better solution is to manage cooling correctly in a closed case. I have 2x 1080 Ti running in my gaming rig in a HAF X and they never go above 55 mining full time at 100 TDP. It’s all about airflow (direction) not quantity.

Have to correct you slightly there Tronic1080, for every watt the computer consumes only a portion of that watt will be released as heat, all be it probably a large portion but a portion non the less. The rest will be used crunching numbers and making fan noise and such. Logic being if it consumed 1 watt and put out 1 watt in heat then there is no energy left over to do what a computer does, essentially it would be a heater and nothing else :slight_smile:

@TeamGreen - Totally agree, however… if you imagine 2 x three slot cards running in SLI on a motherboard with 3 slots in between the pci slots you’ll quickly realise that there is zero space between them (literally touching each other) meaning that the top card cant breathe AT ALL while the bottom card is nice an chilly. I can assure you that the direction of airflow makes zero difference because the fans on the top card are just spinning and circulating their own hot air :wink: I know the answer is risers… but what about gamers out there that are setup the same way as me? They cant use risers… Their top cards will thermal throttle by 300 - 400 Mhz unless they watercool them. Its just not good enough from Gigabyte - a brand that is so well known and loved by a world of enthusiasts

Salut!

Je me suis inscris sur cryptonator, mais ce site ne permet qu’un mode de transfert, c’est PAYEER, un autre intermédiaire (qui prend environ 10€ par transfert). Je n’ai pas trouvé comment effectuer le versement sur mon compte bancaire par mandat SEPA, peux-tu m’indiquer comment faire?

Merci d’avance!

1 Like

@airpg Salut il semblerait qu’il on arrêté les virements SEPA et j’espère que c’est temporaire

J’ai demandé au service client et il on répondu que ce sera disponible à nouveau dans quelques jours :slight_smile:

Je te remercie!

A combien se montent les frais de transfert dans le cas du mandat SEPA? Je n’ai pas trouvé l’information sur leur site.

De rien!
Les frais sont de 5,34759358% selon mes calculs

Hey! Can you direct me to a server that actually works? I know I am not typing the bat file incorrectly as it does execute. But once I get going, I keep getting “lost connection, trying to reconnect.” What program did you use with what server? I really appreciate any help! Stuck mining ether for now…

It sounds like you’re having internet connectivity issues.

Jimmy, when you use cryptonator to exchange ZEC to USD. what was the fee?

The fee was 5.34759358%(18.7€ withdrawn 17.7€ received on my bank account)
SEPA transfert is only in Euro it will be automatically converted in your bank account

I’m in the U.S so my only option is Payeer which i can’t even sign up.

SEPA transfert is temporarily unavailable it will be available back in few days

Sepa is not for the U.S though right?

Normally only for Europe but you can alway try

I just transfer to coinbase and withdraw that way but these fees sure eat up a lot

I am mining ether using Claymore with no problems though. Its super
frustrating, I have tried all these different pools and nothing.