New Power Supplies and X-11 Breakout Board (Remotely Power Cycle Rigs) from Parallel Miner - 750W, 1400W, 1500W

What’s up everyone? Thought I would share some links with you guys on some new products from Parallel Miner. The breakout board is particularly interesting as you can daisy chain several PSUs together (server PSUs and/or consumer ATX PSUs) without the need for an additional ATX adapter cable. Also, in the near future (early February) you can install another module in the breakout board that will enable you to remotely power cycle your rigs. This is super relevant for anyone trying to maintain rigs offsite. These kits are great because they ship with all of the necessary cables.

Everyone remembers how fast these sell out - so act quickly if you want to grab some.

1400W 94% Platinum (200-240v) PSU Kit - $209-$229 (697 Left In-Stock)

Kit Includes:
(1) Original Delta 1400watt Server power supply 200-240v ONLY. Platinum Rated.
(8, 10, 12, 16) Pair 6-pin to 6-pin +2pin 16AWG THHN PCIE cables
(1) Rev: 11 X-Adapter tested
(4) 3M Rubber foot pads

1500W 80% Gold (110-240v) PSU Kit - $159 (83 Left In-Stock)

This kit was made for Antminers but can easily be used for GPU mining.

Kit Includes:
(2) Original HP server power supply. (2) 750W 80+ Gold 110-240v
(10) Pair 16AWG THHN PCIE cables
(2) Rev:11 X-Adapter
(2) 4-pin to Molex Fault protection cables
(8) 3M Rubber foot pads

750W 94% Platinum (100-240v) PSU Kit - $79 (35 Left In-Stock)

Kit Includes:

(1) Original HP server power supply. Platinum High Efficiency 750 watt 100-240V
(8) Pair 6-pin to 8-pin(6+2) 16AWG THHN PCIE cables
(1) Rev:7 X-Adapter tested
(4) 3M Rubber foot pads

X11 Breakout Board (Stand-Alone) - $55 (88 Left In-Stock)

Happy Mining!

Thanks for sharing!

is there anyone here in these forums that have used any of their products?

Hey Citric - I use these in all of my rigs. They work great.

are you affiliated with or get a kick back from Parallel Miner ?

If yes, though I value your opinions, I would like to hear from others if possible.

If no, could you share screenshots of what you have and how they are being used.

Yes - I worked with Joseph over there to develop their affiliate program. This is the only vendor that I do any affiliate marketing for because their products are that good. I totally understand where you are coming from though - I would want more feedback as well.

Here is a pic from one of the 12x 1080 Ti rigs in my warehouse with the 2400w PSU from PM.

I don’t see the 2400w PSU listed on the website anymore.
I see there is a/only 30 day warranty on the PSU. Are these brand new or refurb?

What connector would I use if this was chained to another PSU.

Is there no one from the Zcash forums that have or is using these power supplies?

I have bought from PM. I have 3 supplies (2- 1200 and 2- 2400 )and hundred of cables for other supplies I use.
They appear to be refurb supplies. I have load tested the boards to their design capacity and verified the temperature rise with a Flir camera. The boards are good.
The cables they source are well made, but I change the wiring of them to increase the current capacity (they use one wire for both present signals which are not current carrying, I swap it so each wire carries ground current and grounds the signal pin)
The supplies have worked flawless for as long as I’ve had them. I run them off 240 so they are quiet and efficient for me. At low line they SCREAM. I would not use them on a low line voltage.
When I got them they appeared to have new fans and the dust was blow out of them. I assume that’s the extent of the refurbishing process for a lot of server equipment.

The prices are definitely inflated a bit these days. But I’ve not had issues with their product.

2 Likes

Thank you for speaking up, I appreciate the review of them