Miner- Claymore's Zcash Miner

we have SILENTARMY MINER - and its FASTER THAN CLAYMORE with the new NerdRalph Mod!!! claymore is just using silentarmy anyways

Claymore v1.1 Linux 7 GPU’s - 310 Sols/s, v1.1 was about 303, same as original silent army…
SilentArmy NerdRalp Mod 320+ Sols/s!

claymore is already outdated crap, and everyone is going nuts for it… why are people so slow?

look its simple, no one can build their own miner that fast… claymore has to be using someone elses, and its OBVIOUS from hashrates who’s he is using…

he says he locks up his miner so tight so people wont copy his code… well MAYBE he locks it up so tight so NO ONE WILL SEE HE IS NOT USING HIS OWN CODE!

if its not illegal, its immoral

that only proves how lazy and incompetent people are

1 Like

Happy genoil 85 sol, claymore 157 H/s Stop mining?.. 4 x R9 280x
realy slow cmd input vs genoil just how claymore works?

actually if you run silentarmy miner with 3 instances using the --instances=3 switch

you get 13% MORE HASHRATE THAN CLAYMORE V1.1 !!!

those paying a 2.5% fee for an inferior miner are really really slow, slow mining hashrate and slow thinking rate

Ok thx, linux? no windows

Absolutely agree, but need the Windows version.

yeah man, forget windows for mining, you loosing out BigTime
linux takes like 10 minutes to install
then just install your AMD drivers and the dependecies for silent army and install silent army
it is really easier to install ubuntu than windows today

well you just install ubuntu dual boot with your windows, its not that hard really
but I am asking him to make windows release a priority over NVidia support.

Please go to the silent army thread and second my motion to make WIndows support priority over NVidia, ask him to make WIndows release for Version 4, and NVidia for V5. Thanks for helping

https://forum.zcashcommunity.com/t/silentarmy-v3-now-a-full-miner-multi-gpu-stratum

Ok thx, Easy video SILENTARMY ZCash MINER AMD GPU Linux Ubuntu RX470 RX480 7-GPU - YouTube

1 Like

yes thanks, use this to install now, not the original github

UPDATE: Modifiction done to SilentArmy Miner - ITS EVEN FASTER NOW!!!

somehow i get always errors in linux, no wallet, 6x instal on linuxmint, debian, ubunto…

I already did!:slight_smile:
20 chars…

I already tried SilentArmy in linux but it not stable for me, it runs for a while and then hang, nothing to do except restart the PC. I also tried Genoil, Zogminer and same thing happens, only Claymore is the best by now, no more hang, can run all day.
My PC spec: H81, Celeron G1480, 4GB RAM, HDD and 6x 470 Sapphire 4GB REF

…20 characters max… they gotta get rid of that… irritating

then something is wrong with your linux installation
claymore screwed up one of my GPU or the MB in linux… i have to reinstall ubuntu cause of his crap sh!t… christ… entire system froze and when I restarted claymore would not recognize one GPU… and then its screwed up in my other miners too… really im so upset with him… i stayed awake for over 30 hours for his crap V1.0

it WAS NOT EVEN BETTER! i was expecting BETTER! WTF… he was promising 100 sol/s on 390-… and then it was not even 1 hash betteer than what we have now!!! WTF MAN

when claymores hangs is crashes, people have been complaining about it even in this thread… they fall asleep , wake up to find out nothing has been mining

anyway he just took silent army miner and wrapped it in his own miner - ass for not giving credit where credit is due and acting like a hero

but silentarmy will release a windows miner, and when he does claymore can take his 2.5% and shove it

@cryptomined Looking at the fork network, I believe this version by padrino121 is more updated?

thanks, i will test it out later
,make sure you use 3 instances when running, i missed out on that the last 2 days - you get like 10% more hash

I also want to install the Arch Linux version… i noticed marc added an AUR repo, which is awesome cause i seconded that idea in his thread a few days ago

Instal linux on vmware on rig while mining, testing settings etc, best setting ok, confurt to Physical. possible?

do not mine on VM
dual boot ubuntu beside your windows, it just takes 20 gigs including the swap partition

that’s how i’ve been running my 3 480s
148sols/s avg

edit: never mind, i’m using the miner you linked and i’m getting 150-158sol/s. Thanks.

Looks like he didn’t pack / encrypt the linux version, just looks like a standard elf file.

If you open the linux version in a hex or text editor, you’ll see strings such as …
miner/blake.cpp n > k hash_len <= 64 ZcashPoW msg_len <= 128 outlen <= 64 void zcash_blake2b_init(blake2b_state_t*, uint8_t, uint32_t, uint32_t)

zcash_blake2b_update(blake2b_state_t*, const uint8_t*, uint32_t, uint32_t)

interesting, you should post this in the silentarmy thread and ask marc if that is his code, or his code altered. I know him or nathan./zogminer had some black2b … i forget im really tired cause claymore screwed up my 7 GPU rig

just before you posted this, i was going to post

I ask claymore to show his code and prove it is his.
his miner is not superior, it is an inferior miner and there is no reason to protect the code in fear of someone copying it,… no one is going to copy an inferior miner