Genoil's ZEC Miner

gpu with that model and how many?

Does -k zec zec affect shares submitted?

Hi guys whats better Asrock pro BTC motherboard (6 cards) or a 7 card motherboard?

Please give some model numbers, thanks,

It affects GPU utilization %, which in turn affects sol rate and therefore shares submitted. So, yes.

1 Like

added to batch. Seems to work. Thx.

1 Like

this = 2x gpu

c1GetDeviceID

error mean gpu id 1 no good

guys
same card 470 4gb on win 7 x64 has 34-37 sols/s
on win 10x64 doing just 24-27 sols/s
there any way to obtain same speed on those cards at win10?

Ok I called in sick todat at work becase i have 3 rigs that were execssively slow

I have R9 nanos which should be doing 35-45 sols with just one instance and they were not.

What i found is its not the risers or the slots, one thing you need to do is go in bios and change the PCI-E slot to Auto

most miners user Gen1 becase it is needed to detect the six gpu on most boards, I had to make those three rigs 5 gpu rigs instead of six.

Also on the nanos , I found upping the power limit and the clock to 1100 from 1000 on the nanos helped boost speeds

now the cards in the riser slots do run a bit slower but no slower than 30 sols now when before i would see bullshit in the teens

hope that helps

3 Likes

nice spotting good for other issue

NICEHASH Miner now has SilentArmy KERNEL added.

Version 0.4

CHECK THEIR THREAD NOW!

thia is genoil avoid this spam thing

should also mention all my cards are on usb 3 risers and the miner runs 8gb memory as 4gb wouldnt allow me to use -k zec as it would lock up the system

Applies to R9 380???

you can post the link?

Applies probbaly to any card using a USB riser, I also found that the older drivers 16.6 seem slower than newer 16.9.2

forgot to mention that

Just wanted to share with everyone since this is where I get most everything I need that until Sunday Suprnova setup to have 0 fee on everything. If you want to mine for nothing might try them out for the weekend.

anybody tried nicehash 0.4 with silentarmy kernel?

Yeah, didn’t help my hash rate any, plus didn’t work on some of my OLD GPUs, I’ll try it with my mixed RX480/GTX660Ti when I get home…

nicehash doesn’t pay enough

1 Like