E-commerce Store for Zcash Mining Hardware at wholesale prices

I’m not gonna be sensitive with an evident scam.

You can’t even back up your merchandise with photographic proof so for all users: BE AWARE

I believe you, @Miner_chandler and @tae.kim are the same person and/or working on the same scam.

I asked you to be sensible not sensitive. Well it’s your choice to believe whatever you want to believe so unless you have any personal experience or a solid proof to prove me wrong, i suggest you keep quiet and stop creating consipiracy theories.

Puts on his new tinfoil head and grabs some popcorn :joy:

2 Likes

Your bitcointalk thread has been erased, they were more quick on responding to my call out, let’s just wait and see :slight_smile:

Too many obvious reasons to not trust you and your company, I’m not going to be pointing out your flaws: do your own homework.

2 Likes

At last something sensible, the thread on bitcointalk.org You are referring to here had been erased the following week because of spam rule violation after being posted, you have nothing to do with it so stop misleading people. If the reasons are apparent to you then i suggest with utmost politeness “YOU” should not trust our company it is as simple as that because uptil now you have not provided any proof only accusations so you should do your homework first before pointing out to anyone else.

This is my farm in venezuela and these are the miners i ordered the bottom 5 are new , @johnwisdom Please keep me out of it or else i’ll flag you and report you,

@johnwisdom And here’s my pinterest be sure to check it out as well i started my channel there too.

https://za.pinterest.com/cryptowisdom/

Anyone reading this thread should take the approach of caveat emptor (buyer beware).

1 Like

No hard feeling!

How did you manage to get ASIC into venezuela?

Its a bit illegal lol, a friend of mine helped me out by bring em in via hand carry.

1 Like

A bit of topic, but in a video some months ago made by a venezualian guy, that guy mentioned that it’s full of asics in venezuela and somehow they make it in containers or so through the custom, eventually with some china connection help there, lol.

I personally had the impression that more asics than gpu’s are used in venezuela than back, maybe @Miner_chandler can tell a bit more, even it’s a bit off topic, but at least interesting to hear.

Yes but now they banned it in may, news circulate on a daily basis in here and i dont know why, like the government launched their own cryptocurrency but still they are putting the ban on ASICS and GPU’s alike. News channels here daily show news of confiscating equipment from different areas by the police. And even customs are not letting the ASICS pass from air or sea into venezuela anymore. The financial conditions are getting worse here and so is the governement.

1 Like

Thx very much for the little unbiased view into venezuelian mining activities as, i really appreciate it.

Maybe when you have some time someday you can make a topic about it, i’am pretty sure it would be interesting to read it for a lot of people that only here and there have readed a line in some news. Some detailed description about mining in venezuela, the difficulties, electricity, whatever. Just an idea as i personally is always curious about how mining does in other not well known countries around the world.

1 Like

I appreciate your progressive thinking i’ll start a thread soon, hope to see your healthy discussion there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The promotion on New miners have ended, USE promocode on ANTMINER Z9 5 units MOQ to avail 25% discount.

PROMO CODE : “gspromo18”

gshenusa%20hd%20pics%20(15)

NEW PRICES ARE AS FOLLOWS

MINING HARWARE FOR CRYPTO MINERS.

https://gshenusa.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=25&product_id=80

Antminer Z9 mini $2199

Antminer S9 $499

Antminer D3 $299

Dragonmint T1 $1999

Dragonmint B52 $2499

Dragonmint B29 $1999

Innosilicon A9 $10999

Baikal Giant X11+ $1599

Newest range of Bitcoin Asic miners, Ethereum integrated miners, specially for miners at incredible prices. Our warehouse has gone digital, limited stock so hurry up and grab this opportunity and place your orders before the stock goes out.

NOTE: Now pay for your miners smoothly with cryptocurrency of your choice 70+ currencies available.

The following in my opinion
I truly do not understand this company’s pricing,
They have the Z9 mini at a 259% premium over bitmain
They have the Innosilicon A9 at 10,999.00 but if buy it direct from Innosilicon , you at least get one free for that price. With this company you do not.

Sticking with the new pricing they have released; with the release of the full Z9 theirs is now priced at a USD $5,500.00 premium. You can buy a single Z9 and a Z9 mini, get 52k H/s together out of the box and take a weeks vacation in Hawaii, flying first class (inside the US).

I am glad they take over 70+ currencies for payment because IMO paying is what you are going to be doing.

If you don’t understand it’s not your fault you are not looking at the bigger picture and certainly not looking at it from the corporate perspective

Corporate perspective lol.

You uploaded two pictures made with 2 different cameras and obviously in two different places, what was the corporate decision there? Be unprofessional and scammy?

I also took a look at your terms and conditions, https://gshenusa.com/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=5:

You are specifically restricted from all of the following
publishing any Website material in any other media;
selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.

And you are an US based company? Your terms are clearly against the first amendment First Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia

2 Likes