E-commerce Store for Zcash Mining Hardware at wholesale prices

Hi , who interest to buy from this supplier MUST be very cautious. They promised to return my BTC within 3-4 weeks but now 5 weeks past, I hardly get a reply from them after keep chasing daily. My 1.8 BTC gone into hell, they just don’t care and return nothing. Watch out this scam!

if they do not return my BTC within this week, I will voice up to US http://nvsos.gov/sosentitysearch/

@Lisageller666 what do you have to say about this?

Oh Dude, you still wait for them to reply with a reasonable excuse? Don’t trust them. If you want to know their true face, I can forward you the email between me and them. And I will report to US related department abt this scammer. Keep Away from them! They only want your BTC! All the comment in their website is fake.

It’s absolutely a scam, I got suckered too. Stay away, and if someone does decide to go after them, contact me and count me in.

I thought that this was a scam, i placed a bet and ordered 5 miners last week, the delivery was late but i recieved the miners, whew :3 thanks btw

2 Likes

Can you share a picture of your 5 miners? :slight_smile:

1 Like

was busy setting them up sure i will send pictures :slight_smile:

1 Like

BTW its been 3 days past the delivery date and i havent heard from you guys ? can you check it out please ? i have sent like 3 emails and no response

INNOSILICON A9 Zmaster available now for $4499 USD with $80 shipping worldwide.

https://gshenusa.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=25&product_id=80

Please state your order number and nature of your query and e-mail directly on info@gshenusa.com :slight_smile:

@root, @Shawn, @paige

I’m highly suspicious of scammers in this thread.

1 Like

Why are you accusing without any proof ?

not realy professional behaviour?
You are selling expensive products and an answer like this one can not even come from someone that is selling me peanuts:

johnwisdom did just pronounced his doubts.

1 Like

You are right & I apologize but this is a social forum. Every query is swiftly answered through official email.

of course, but combined with the quote below, its suspiscious. you know, you’re selling your products here not on your webpage. the webpage is just a terminal.
I had some trouble…, Bitmain responded to me between one hour.

I can understand not attending to the forum added to this problem. This is just an advertisment here and our client service respond to clients within 24, This client will not respond anymore because when the goods were dispatched and were in transit & he demanded a refund. His delivery got late due to the customs of his own country it was not the fault of company apart from this single delay there havent been any delay with any client ever.

So it is the same guy from which tae.kim is talking in this thread https://forum.zcashcommunity.com/t/innosilicon-a9-zmaster-bulk/29676/15 ?

He is answering john wisdom from what i gather. This thread is handeled by another person of our marketing team. It is to lower the probability of availability and attend to client’s requests

What was the marketing strategy on adding “666” to your username?

How can you be selling A9’s for 4500$ with 80$ worldwide shipping(actual loss)?

It’s my choice to choose whatever username i want to, i don’t owe you any explaination on that part at least be sensible when arguing. When INNOSILICON A9 was launched it was not available as individual miners but in lots and at that time we availed heavy discount directly from innosilicon. It seems you know our company policies & our profit loss strategy better than us as you think it is loss for us, shipping cost is directly calculated on weight and we have partnered with not only DHL but other freight service providers as well who offer the lowest possible cost. Hope i have answered your condescending questions in detail