Zcash Pool - https://www2.coinmine.pl/zec/

hi - can you post your command you use for launching the miner?

worker check is disabled now because of number of workers. I want to make sure that every piece of my environment works with best performance

Guys,

Small update and summary on changes in pool infrastructure:
I added several failover servers in US, EU and Asia to keep the best possible performance for users (no disconnections, no issues with authorizations, lowest ping possible). I had to restart stratum servers but it was last time :slight_smile:
Because I had a lot of request I added two static ports and here is a summary:

Available addresses:
zec.coinmine.pl - geolocation, load balance, failover - use it to get the best possible ping for your location
zec-eu.coinmine.pl - load balance, failover - if for some reason you want to mine directly on EU servers
zec-us.coinmine.pl - load balance, failover - if for some reason you want to mine directly on US servers
zec-as.coinmine.pl - load balance, failover - if for some reason you want to mine directly on Asia servers
Available ports:
7007 - default vardiff port
7077 - default vardiff port for big hashpower
8008 - static port - diff 20
8088 - static port - diff 500

Any questions? please ask
feeleep

This pool is amasing! I use it for zcash from begining.
One question, what android app you recomend for monitoring workers on pool?

Do we need to have z or t address, auto pay is not working i have t address

you need Z address and auto pay work

you need t address :slight_smile: - there is no way to prove payment to z address as far as I know so I want to be transparent to miners. You can then send your coins to z address manually

Thanks, is ok on t address just not transferring on 0.003 what is set, transfer on random greater than 0.003 (0.008) but is working so its ok :slight_smile:

hi - it may be still some rounding issue with such small amount - like 0.002998889…

It is no on small rounding its bigger, at the moment i have 0.0035 confirmed, last was on 0.008 :slight_smile: and auto pay is on 0.003

and you took into account that payouts are executed every 30 min? Just checked logs and for sure my setup is goo as I executed payment for user with amount just above the threshold. Check transaction from my pool:

https://explorer.zcha.in/transactions/dfd49bc46d706f5d0ef9725e8dbf143691d06f4580a99e7360048b7136386a03

Yes i took, dont get me wrong i like your pool a lot and i gor both accounts here connected. But there have been 0.08 confirmed for 3 hours and more…and its not problem at all that for me. Just telling u about my case

Yeah, me too. Most of the auto payments are 2 hours apart (well above the 0.003 ZEC minimum)

Hello. May i ask you about static diff ports? When im trying to connect with 8008 port, im getting job with a 1320H diff, port 8088 giving for me 32000H diff job. What im doing wrong or its should be like that? Thanks and sorry for bad english

This is how it should look like

i will double check this- whats your account name?

Taxidermista. :slight_smile:

OK - I know what is going on - almost everyone set minimal amount for withdrawal and payments are queued now. I will set up more frequent payouts to catch up.

Now payouts are every 10 minutes

A doubt, which would be the lowest Hashrate to set as High Diff ??

unless you have some farms with proxy I would suggest to use ports 7007 or 8008 for single rigs