}
if (MODE==2) { // AVX1 //Should be changed to else if (MODE==2) {
//RunAVX1
}
else {
//RunTromp
}

1 Like

It should not be problem. Since previous code is setting MODE appropripleately. It will not fallback to incorrect AVX mode processing.

@hellothere there are you still facing duplicate share issue?

I ran same code, flypool is accepting shares and I didn’t see any rejected shares.

After reverting to c07ad755ee92cac025a96ee9eed95dfd2ef97775 everything fine now, no duplicates. But speed same as with ‘9309ce39afd1384c6f6e46c1dfc840d9d8240702’ (running it from yesterday)

1 Like

xenoncat is correct - without his else, there’s an else {} clause below which runs some unnecessary & harmful tromp stuff that hoses the avx2 results. Please apply his change.

1 Like

I had rejected shares (over 50%) for a good 2 hrs on flypool then 0 rejects after that, for what it’s worth.

me too rejected share with thread 4 and if i put 6 its more, also i lose half of my sol/s with this new version:joy:

Am i correct in understanding that if you launch this without any params it solo mines locally?
Which IS what I want, as I put out turnkey AMI releases for zcashd cpu mining and fullnodes for wallet.

Thanks!

Please how i can change the mode AVX2 in AVX1??

i get 20sol/s with my I7 6700K 4ghz… how i can get more ?? ( ubuntu 16.04 )

do we have to use equihashsolver=tromp in conf file or is there another solver we can use for Zcashd?

1 Like

Bug fix committed to repository.

Always use -l option.
I am using same repo to run my miners. If you miss -l option, you will be contributing hash power to my miners for free :wink:

It does not support solominer.

On my system, I get …/nheqminer/3rdparty/boost/predef/hardware/simd/x86.h:13:53: fatal error: boost/predef/hardware/simd/x86/versions.h: No such file or directory

running 16.04

Well, that was when trying to use the qmake option. worked fine with cmake

@sarath-hotspot
On suprnova.cc pool after 5hrs I still get 50% rejection rate error.My install was approx 5hrs ago. Yes my CPU supports AVX2.

EDIT: its seems the problem was fixed 3hrs ago with the 4fafae91641d51031676e84108e9d3e18f3965da commit… That fix NOT BEEN been commited to master

1 Like

I get the same even tho i’m on ubunto 16.04 LTS :frowning:

Sarah i have managed to install with cmake… Qmake throwing up errors/

How do i then go an run this ?

I loaded command terminal and typed " nheqminer cd "

Then tried various things but nothing runs

Thanks

Trying to update local repo with latest commit
git checkout cd99feb08f6a493a22462f3db6a9955c74151f17fatal: reference is not a tree: cd99feb08f6a493a22462f3db6a9955c74151f17

Used fetch instead… but that doesnt work either

From stackoverflow: If you don’t care about any local changes and just want a copy from the repo:

git reset --hard HEAD
git clean -f
git pull
1 Like

I compiled successfully on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, and see no difference running the miner against str4d’s one. All of them gives approximately 1 h/s per core. I’m running your miner on Core i5. Btw, I’m running one my miner on Celeron 1.1 GHz and it gives 0.7 H/s per core :slight_smile:

I try to compile the miner but can’t get it it finished. Not with qmake but also not with cmake. And it’s the same for the nicehash, feeleep75 and sarath version

This is what i’m getting by cmake:
CMake Error at /usr/share/cmake-3.0/Modules/FindBoost.cmake:1198 (message):
Unable to find the requested Boost libraries.

Boost version: 1.61.0

Boost include path: /usr/local/include

Could not find the following Boost libraries:

boost_log_setup
      boost_log
      boost_filesystem

Some (but not all) of the required Boost libraries were found. You may
need to install these additional Boost libraries. Alternatively, set
BOOST_LIBRARYDIR to the directory containing Boost libraries or BOOST_ROOT
to the location of Boost.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
CMakeLists.txt:21 (find_package)

Boost_FOUND NOT FOUND
– Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!

And this with qmake:
StratumClient.o ZcashStratum.o block.o amount.o api.o arith_uint256.o speed.o uint256.o utilstrencodings.o blake2bx.o -pthread /home/g77s/nheqminer/nheqminer/libs/linux_ubuntu/libboost_log.a /home/g77s/nheqminer/nheqminer/libs/linux_ubuntu/libboost_system.a /home/g77s/nheqminer/nheqminer/libs/linux_ubuntu/libboost_thread.a
ZcashStratum.o: In function ZcashMinerThread(ZcashMiner*, int, int)': ZcashStratum.cpp:(.text+0x6087): undefined reference to EhPrepare_AVX1’
ZcashStratum.cpp:(.text+0x6095): undefined reference to EhSolver_AVX1' ZcashStratum.cpp:(.text+0x6256): undefined reference to EhPrepare’
ZcashStratum.cpp:(.text+0x6264): undefined reference to `EhSolver’
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
Makefile:177: recipe for target ‘nheqminer’ failed
make: *** [nheqminer] Error 1

If i locate boost_log_setup for example i get this as result:
g77s@gzd-1:~/nheqminer/nheqminer/build$ locate boost_log_setup
/home/g77s/nheqminer/nheqminer/libs/win64/libboost_log_setup-vc120-mt-1_62.lib
/home/g77s/nheqminer/nheqminer/libs/win64/libboost_log_setup-vc120-mt-gd-1_62.lib
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libboost_log_setup.a
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libboost_log_setup.so
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libboost_log_setup.so.1.55.0
g77s@gzd-1:~/nheqminer/nheqminer/build$

Can someone point me in the good direction how i get this working?

I get some intresting bug, suprnova down for 2-3 min.
Miners lost connection but after reconnect miner use only 20-30% of cores…
for example core i7 with mining with 8 core and gives ~20 sols after reconnect give only ~8 sol and use only 3 core.
Need manual restart miner only after that it give ~20 sols again.

I get the same performance with basic nheqminer… Why?

Ubuntu 16.04
I7 6700K

Thx