Solo Miners: New FREE OPEN SOURCE Mining Proxy!

Hey there. I am running the node and can connect to website. How can I send my GPU hashing power to myself for solo?

[Website][Thread 0][2017/03/31 00:12:05] Example app listening at http://0.0.0.0:8080
[PoolWorker][Thread 0][2017/03/31 00:12:05] Stratum Pool Server Started for zcash_testnet [TAZ] {equihash}
Network Connected: Mainnet
Detected Reward Type: POW
Current Block Height: 88317
Current Block Diff: 725363.388883025
Current Connect Peers: 8
Network Difficulty: 742654.9265551377
Network Hash Rate: 40.78 MH
Stratum Port(s): 3032
Pool Fee Percent: 0%
Block polling every: 100 ms
[Init][Thread 0][2017/03/31 00:12:06] Spawned proxy on 4 threads(s)
[PoolWorker][Thread 1][2017/03/31 00:12:06] Stratum Pool Server Started for zcash_testnet [TAZ] {equihash}
[PoolWorker][Thread 2][2017/03/31 00:12:06] Stratum Pool Server Started for zcash_testnet [TAZ] {equihash}
[PoolWorker][Thread 3][2017/03/31 00:12:06] Stratum Pool Server Started for zcash_testnet [TAZ] {equihash}
[PoolWorker][Thread 0][2017/03/31 00:13:00] No new blocks for 55 seconds - updating transactions & rebroadcasting work
[PoolWorker][Thread 0][2017/03/31 00:13:55] No new blocks for 55 seconds - updating transactions & rebroadcasting work

@roothere : You point your miners at the proxy. The “port” specified in your proxy config file is the port your miners connect to. So, in place of a pool address on your miner command line, you put your proxy IP address:port. If the system that your proxy is running on has a host firewall, you’ll have to open the proxy port for the miners to connect.

Thx for your quick reply. In case of successful connection I will notice it on frontend?

@roothere : Yes, in the proxy logs you’ll see an “Authorize” message for each miner. You’ll also start receiving work and finding shares in your miner log. If you mean the Web status page when you say “frontend”, you’ll only see “blocks found” information, the last time I looked. I don’t really use the Web UI. Btw, this being a solo proxy, a “share” is actually a full block found, so you won’t see them very often :slight_smile:

Ok, It looks like working.
Authorized IjustChengedmyrealwallet.RIG01:x@::ffff:192.168.88.227
So if I am connecting different rigs I can’t get any statistics for hashrate or smth? :slight_smile:

awww crap. If I find a block it will stay at node wallet, right?

@roothere : You have hash rate stats in your miner logs. What’s “smth”?

You better hope so! :slight_smile:

Thank you for your answers. Smth - something :smiley:
I don’t know If I have enough hash power for solo. 2k/Sol/s way too low I think. A great start at 10k/Sol/s, what do you think ?

I assume you’re solo on ZClassic? Zcash solo would take several 100k sols/s to even think about it. I have 50k sols/s and ZClassic is barely mineable solo, with the current network hash rate at ~2M/s.

Nope. I am at Zcash :smiley: I am looking at statistics on other pools like minergate with 30k/Sol/s they will produce a block at 3 days interval. And it actually two of them near by. So 2 days for a block. So 10k/Sol/s it’s really could be a try.

The best Zcash pool is zcash.flypool.org. The pool operator is the same as ethermine.org and ethpool.org, which I consider to be the best ETH pools, by far. Other than a happy miner, I have no connection to any of these pools. I’m mining of zcash.flypool as I write this.

If you don’t mind me asking, what miner do you like for zcash?

I could not get nheqminer to connect with the mining proxy. I keep getting a “resolve: The specified class was not found” error.

hello,

thanks for your advise, i was trying to setup Zcash mining pool and I am stuck at one part where it says could not dumpprivket for zcash…please check screenshot…I can see the webportal

It would be great if you could throw some light into this…

Thanks in advance

unless you have a minimum of 300,000 H/s setting up and using your own pool is very unproductive

1 Like