So I had a videochat with Jihan Wu

I feel ashamed.

Bitmain has the right to keep private his operations, revenue, shareholders and future releases.

This is a shame because you are using him as a punching bag, you are authoritarian against him and you feel powerful enough to ask those questions whereas you don’t dare to do that to Nvidia nor extort them to release future plans, revenues and private operations of what they do. You don’t even dare to meet with the CEO and ask those unrespectful questions because you know you won’t get attended nor answered.

This is the Bitmain witch hunt.

This guy has more skin in the game than Nvidia and all of you combined. He has a lot to lose if Zcash fails unlike Nvidia yet you still bully him. For that reason he is probably scared of your authoritarian power but in my opinion he shouldn’t have answered any of your questions. You own the brand and have the connections with the exchanges, he knows as for now you have an absolute power over ZCash.

You said you are annoyed for the fact that he didn’t let you know he was releasing a product, really, ask yourself who are you? you don’t have any right to know that.

It’s a shame you always refer to a supposedly “community” yet you don’t include Bitmain. Who’s the community? I wonder…

This is a shame, a violation on the presumption of innocence and an attack of the freedom of enterprise.

4 Likes