Set up your own private stratum pool

HELP ME!

CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but they are set to NOTFOUND.
Please set them or make sure they are set and tested correctly in the CMake files:
AIO_LIBRARY
linked by target “poolrpccmd” in directory /home/laoyuweng/ZEC/poolcore/src/poolrpccmd
P2P_LIBRARY
linked by target “poolrpccmd” in directory /home/laoyuweng/ZEC/poolcore/src/poolrpccmd

– Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
See also “/home/laoyuweng/ZEC/poolcore/x86_64-Linux/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log”.
root@debian:/home/laoyuweng/ZEC/poolcore/x86_64-Linux

That’s the trouble with folks that don’t actually read the thread. The OP is old news. Read the OP’s comment 2 post before yours. He, and everyone else, recommends using z-nomp pool software now.

Respects megacrypto!
I seem to get stuck at compile poolcore with the following errors:

orlando@samba:~/ZEC/poolcore/x86_64-Linux$ cmake …/src -DROOT_SOURCE_DIR=/home/orlando/ZEC -DZCASH_ENABLED=1
– Boost version: 1.54.0
– Found the following Boost libraries:
– thread
– system
/home/orlando/ZEC/zcash
CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but they are set to NOTFOUND.
Please set them or make sure they are set and tested correctly in the CMake files:
AIO_LIBRARY
linked by target “poolrpccmd” in directory /home/orlando/ZEC/poolcore/src/poolrpccmd
P2P_LIBRARY
linked by target “poolrpccmd” in directory /home/orlando/ZEC/poolcore/src/poolrpccmd

– Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
See also “/home/orlando/ZEC/poolcore/x86_64-Linux/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log”.

Can you help please?
Thanks
Orlando

Sorry for the late reply, I advise you to look at Znomp which is a much simpler pool to setup and has more development on it

Have filled zcash for according to the instructions

Write in stages how to install a pool and run

what better to raise?
ubuntu 16.04-x86_64
ubuntu-14.04-x86_64-minimal
debian 7x86_64

thanks for the educational note. a few questions and hope to get your reply:

1. do all the compute node share the same zcash.conf? (same user, same password, etc.)
  2. what’s the role of nginx here?

many thanks!

Hi Guys,

Any idea how to fix this issue? looks like i get this error when i try to start the npm.

ubuntu@zcashpool:/home/nomp/z-nomp$ npm start

> z-nomp@0.0.4 start /home/nomp/z-nomp
> LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:$PWD/node_modules/stratum-pool/node_modules/equihashverify/build/Release/:$PWD/node_modules/equihashverify/build/Release/ node init.js

module.js:487
    throw err;
    ^

Error: Cannot find module 'bs58'
    at Function.Module._resolveFilename (module.js:485:15)
    at Function.Module._load (module.js:437:25)
    at Module.require (module.js:513:17)
    at require (internal/module.js:11:18)
    at Object.<anonymous> (/home/nomp/z-nomp/node_modules/stratum-pool/node_modules/bitcoinjs-lib-zcash/node_modules/bs58check/index.js:3:14)
    at Module._compile (module.js:569:30)
    at Object.Module._extensions..js (module.js:580:10)
    at Module.load (module.js:503:32)
    at tryModuleLoad (module.js:466:12)
    at Function.Module._load (module.js:458:3)
npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
npm ERR! errno 1
npm ERR! z-nomp@0.0.4 start: `LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:$PWD/node_modules/stratum-pool/node_modules/equihashverify/build/Release/:$PWD/node_modules/equihashverify/build/Release/ node init.js`
npm ERR! Exit status 1
npm ERR!
npm ERR! Failed at the z-nomp@0.0.4 start script.
npm ERR! This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.

npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:
npm ERR!     /home/ubuntu/.npm/_logs/2017-08-07T19_27_48_170Z-debug.log

0 info it worked if it ends with ok
    1 verbose cli [ '/usr/local/bin/node', '/usr/local/bin/npm', 'start' ]
    2 info using npm@5.3.0
    3 info using node@v8.2.1
    4 verbose run-script [ 'prestart', 'start', 'poststart' ]
    5 info lifecycle z-nomp@0.0.4~prestart: z-nomp@0.0.4
    6 info lifecycle z-nomp@0.0.4~start: z-nomp@0.0.4
    7 verbose lifecycle z-nomp@0.0.4~start: unsafe-perm in lifecycle true
    8 verbose lifecycle z-nomp@0.0.4~start: PATH: /usr/local/lib/node_modules/npm/bin/node-gyp-bin:/home/nomp/z-nomp/node_modules/.bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/games:/usr/local/games
    9 verbose lifecycle z-nomp@0.0.4~start: CWD: /home/nomp/z-nomp
    10 silly lifecycle z-nomp@0.0.4~start: Args: [ '-c',
    10 silly lifecycle   'LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:$PWD/node_modules/stratum-pool/node_modules/equihashverify/build/Release/:$PWD/node_modules/equihashverify/build/Release/ node init.js' ]
    11 silly lifecycle z-nomp@0.0.4~start: Returned: code: 1  signal: null
    12 info lifecycle z-nomp@0.0.4~start: Failed to exec start script
    13 verbose stack Error: z-nomp@0.0.4 start: `LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:$PWD/node_modules/stratum-pool/node_modules/equihashverify/build/Release/:$PWD/node_modules/equihashverify/build/Release/ node init.js`
    13 verbose stack Exit status 1
    13 verbose stack     at EventEmitter.<anonymous> (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/npm/lib/utils/lifecycle.js:289:16)
    13 verbose stack     at emitTwo (events.js:125:13)
    13 verbose stack     at EventEmitter.emit (events.js:213:7)
    13 verbose stack     at ChildProcess.<anonymous> (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/npm/lib/utils/spawn.js:40:14)
    13 verbose stack     at emitTwo (events.js:125:13)
    13 verbose stack     at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:213:7)
    13 verbose stack     at maybeClose (internal/child_process.js:921:16)
    13 verbose stack     at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:211:5)
    14 verbose pkgid z-nomp@0.0.4
    15 verbose cwd /home/nomp/z-nomp
    16 verbose Linux 4.2.0-34-generic
    17 verbose argv "/usr/local/bin/node" "/usr/local/bin/npm" "start"
    18 verbose node v8.2.1
    19 verbose npm  v5.3.0
    20 error code ELIFECYCLE
    21 error errno 1
    22 error z-nomp@0.0.4 start: `LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:$PWD/node_modules/stratum-pool/node_modules/equihashverify/build/Release/:$PWD/node_modules/equihashverify/build/Release/ node init.js`
    22 error Exit status 1
    23 error Failed at the z-nomp@0.0.4 start script.
    23 error This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.
    24 verbose exit [ 1, true ]

I have installed GitHub - z-classic/z-nomp: z-nomp is mining pool software for Zcash and Zclassic so you can create internet money in your home! on Ubuntu Server 14, i got no errors on installation.

Could somebody help me with configuration the pool.
I have started it and see front pages, BUT it is reject connection on 3357 port.
What have I check?

On start page it reported the error over the head of page

<head><title>502 Bad Gateway</title></head> <body bgcolor="white"> 
   <center><h1>502 Bad Gateway</h1></center> <hr><center>nginx/1.11.5</center> </body> 

Probably nginx cannot start some of scripts.
How to resolve this?

How to setup zcash v1.0.11

I need help, I have been mining for a long time, but don’t receive any pay in.
poolrpccmd p2p://127.0.0.1:12201 queryClientInfo
Result: queryClientInfo call failed

The current network hashrate is 305 MSol/s. You’re currently mining at 5 KSol/s. It’ll take you months to find a block and that’s if you’re lucky. You should really be mining on a pool with your hashrate of under a few hundred KSol/s.

There is clearly something wrong with your configuration. That is incorrect. A simple visit to https://explorer.zcha.in will verify what I’m telling you.

Thanks your supported !

Hello. i am running the script to start zecnode and npm and nginx but i get this
starting up ZEC Pool
Starting ZEC node
Starting Frontend
Starting Rest API
Starting Nginx
sudo: unable to resolve host IS-61380
nginx: [error] ngx_http_cxxrest_pass_handler: got destination: api_backend

whats goin on?

Hi,

I am trying to create mining pool using above steps but i am getting error while compiling poolcore.

ubuntu:~/ZEC/poolcore/x86_64-Linux$ make -j5
[ 5%] Generating pool_generated.cpp, pool_generated.h
/bin/sh: 1: FLATC_COMMAND-NOTFOUND: not found
poolcommon/CMakeFiles/poolcommon.dir/build.make:61: recipe for target ‘poolcommon/pool_generated.cpp’ failed
make[2]: *** [poolcommon/pool_generated.cpp] Error 127
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:85: recipe for target ‘poolcommon/CMakeFiles/poolcommon.dir/all’ failed
make[1]: *** [poolcommon/CMakeFiles/poolcommon.dir/all] Error 2
make[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs…
[ 5%] Building CXX object zcash/CMakeFiles/poolrpczcash.dir//poolrpc/poolrpc.cpp.o
[ 5%] Building CXX object zcash/CMakeFiles/poolrpczcash.dir/zcash.cpp.o
In file included from /home/ubuntu/ZEC/poolcore/src/zcash/zcash.cpp:1:0:
/home/ubuntu/ZEC/poolcore/src/include/poolrpc/poolrpc.h:4:39: fatal error: poolcommon/pool_generated.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
zcash/CMakeFiles/poolrpczcash.dir/build.make:86: recipe for target ‘zcash/CMakeFiles/poolrpczcash.dir/zcash.cpp.o’ failed
make[2]: *** [zcash/CMakeFiles/poolrpczcash.dir/zcash.cpp.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs…
In file included from /home/ubuntu/ZEC/poolcore/src/poolrpc/poolrpc.cpp:4:0:
/home/ubuntu/ZEC/poolcore/src/include/poolrpc/poolrpc.h:4:39: fatal error: poolcommon/pool_generated.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
zcash/CMakeFiles/poolrpczcash.dir/build.make:62: recipe for target 'zcash/CMakeFiles/poolrpczcash.dir/
/poolrpc/poolrpc.cpp.o’ failed
make[2]: *** [zcash/CMakeFiles/poolrpczcash.dir/__/poolrpc/poolrpc.cpp.o] Error 1
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:250: recipe for target ‘zcash/CMakeFiles/poolrpczcash.dir/all’ failed
make[1]: *** [zcash/CMakeFiles/poolrpczcash.dir/all] Error 2
Makefile:83: recipe for target ‘all’ failed
make: *** [all] Error 2

2 Likes

is there any update on this error? I am also not able to compile at this stage?

me too…please let me know if u were able to solve this

No, Still stuck on this.

Help!

detached head help plz