Price Speculation

Time will tell I guess. Let’s see wait and see

1 Like

I think these dead projects/coins are hurting a lot the crypto market …

2 Likes

they do discredit legitimate projects. take a look at the top 20 coins on coinmarketcap. there’s only 2-arguably-3 projects doing anything interesting. not sure how the markets can remain this irrational for so long. the day of rektoning will come for these rancid projects one day!

1 Like

not only this, i as well think one of the problems with such death and scam projects is that they drain money out of the crypto market.

I mean if some scam project makes for example $ 10M i doubt it will be reinvested into our projects but more cashed out into fiat, just thought and guess only.

1 Like

Dont ever get out of the boat

can anybody explain to me why dash volume is blowing zcash out of the water? we’ve been added to several new exchanges, including 2 new ones in the last couple days, but our volume continues to sink. this is telling me our outreach is failing hard. zcashco does have a marketing director, and i’m sure he’s super nice, but does he have much experience marketing cryptocurrency (not companies in the industry, but actual cryptocurrency)? imo, an entity that’s never shilled on the trollboxes isn’t really qualified to be a director of marketing for a cryptocurrency. volume should rise as we age… honestly don’t care too much about exchange rate; volume is upmost importance! after the latest correction, there’s a ton of money sitting on the sidelines… and here we sit borderline illiquid. also, zebras are terrible

1 Like

did something happen with barry? last few months dude seems to go out of his way to not post about ZEC. barry was probably doing the best marketing for ZEC, but now he posts more about a zcash fork, ZEN, nothing about zcon0. weird!

Was he a gpu miner? Some of us have handled recent news better than others!

might have investments in different mining ops, but he’s more of an investor.

side note - barry’s not ZEC posting, but grayscale’s ZEC investment trust has gained a couple million in the last few days

1 Like

one weird thing i’ve noticed: JPY volume has been increasing on kraken. it’s still very small, but it is growing.

1 Like

I didn’t check if there are any Dash news, but in case their are not my bet goes to:

• low Dash price, in percentage if i remember right it has fallen more than Zcash, people might get buy back in the little uptrend we had these days.

• Wallets. As simple as it sounds i think this is the biggest braker for Zcash at the moment. Whatever you event, produce and do, if you can’t get your Zcash into a Windows wallet after you bought/traded them it’s a very big negative issue. I use Exodus at the moment, but i feel more comfortable if my Zcash holdings would be in a nice, fast Windows Wallet. I admit i can not really handle these Linux wallets and i’am working by now for about 25 years in front of a PC, what’s left for the average Joe Zcash owner.

Seriously. A fenzy good working Windows wallet should by now be priority #1. I understand the intention of developers going with linux, but as long as 90%+ home/working PC are on Windows in just doesn’t make sense to exclude the vast majority from having a desktop windows wallet.

Just compare how it should be: Download Dash Mobile Wallet | Dash
How it is here: Download Zcash | Zcash

I might be wrong, but these issues came first into my mind as i personally avoided Zcash and used Dash exactly for that reason, until by accident i found that exodus wallet that has Zcash inside.

2 Likes
1 Like

I too was hoping that the arrival of a Marketing Manager would mean that there would be a big push to get the Zcash message out there. It doesn’t seem to have happened and now they are advertising for a Communications Manager who the Marketing Manager is going to manage, sounds like too many managers and not enough doers on that front.

And I agree that we need better ways for users to interact with Zcash, why no windows client? It’s good to see a reference mobile client is on the roadmap. It would be nice to see modern interfaces, I know functionality is key, but can we have both?

I’m looking forward to Sapling and I’m enjoying keeping up with all the great work that’s being done, but there’s always more to do!

3 Likes

What I can say is that volume would be down due to following. The wallet at VIABTC where I mine is not working so mining payouts are delayed. Ledger wallet as well as Jaxx can’t make withdrawals due to overwinter so these are the ones I use so there might be more. So you can’t trade if you can’t even get your coins out to the exchange

Its gona boost according to my stats probably after the bull run of btc

And when will btc bull unleached?

According to the analysis of yearly trends of the BTC, and some sequences like Fibonacci applied on it, i can suggest around mid of sept.

I am still in the learning phase of the analysis but it looks obvious once you get to see the candles, I’m gonna soon start an analysis thread here hope to see everyone on it :slight_smile: I’ll use the BTC/ZEC pair :slight_smile:

3 Likes