Price Speculation

I value your posts kek, i don’t post much myself, I’m sure others are the same. Maybe people interested in privacy coins are more private?!

Great news in recent days for ZEC, hopefully the engineers can keep doing what they’re doing and the new marketing guy can help to spread the message/news…

3 Likes

imo, we’re still closely tied to BTC. being said BTC will start recovering soon, probably by later today kek.gg seems to be a pattern here. whenever BTC’s getting close to bottoming out; ZEC is one of the first to recover against BTC. thinking we should sideways until around next week. next week we rally through around the 13-16th… after that we’re starting to enter the summer slump danger zone. ZEC does have a chance to do well during the summer slump due to upgrade schedule… still working on the last part. that’s what i’m thinking anyway.

2 Likes

“Japan’s Financial Services Agency (FSA) is reportedly pressuring cryptocurrency exchanges to drop Dash (DASH), Monero (XMR), Zcash (ZEC), and other privacy-centric altcoins in a bid to cut down on money-laundering and cyberhacking.”
Another news about this banning, if they ban these, how would this affect the price? I think not good…

regardless of intention; via proxy goldman sachs just invested in zcash through circle.

all eyes are on you morgan stanley; your competition just staked a claim.
institutions are here… imo

2 Likes

Big money will never leave money and profit on the table forever, so this is definitely a good sign from that persepctive. That said, I think we are a long way out from full adoption since we still have so many scaling problems to solve, but it could end up happening sooner than I’m thinking if the Japanese Bond Market collapses. That would be the first card in the house of cards that is the current world economy (from a strong economic country), which would probably result in crypto adoption. We are probably a good 5 years from that, but it might align well with the meshnet, since everyone would then have access to the internet, and in turn, a crypto economy. (As long as there are low cost devices available and what not)

Well…
Maybe it was better zo stay a bit underground to preserve the anonymity from zcash. Just my opinion.
I hate this sidewaystrend.
Way to thrilling. Cant handle it :open_mouth:

kek FTW tbh (those 20 chars)

1 Like

thought this was kinda interesting. in the new issuance, 24hr USD on onchainfx; zcash, and 2 zcash forks are in the top 10! kek.gg

This i dont like🤔

1 Like

Oh shit, 10k sols at 300W.
The equihash Nvidia miners are pwned hard if that is true. Damn.

I wonder if there will be a response of the zcash team.

I guess it will give some extra attention to zcash.

2 Likes

longer they stay silent; more attention we get!

3 Likes

very happy to see ZEC defend $300 overnight!!

3 Likes

What you think of this? Possible or not?

I think BTC will jump over 10k in the next 3-5 days, fluctuate 2%-5% for a week, then do about a 2% increase a week for a month.

Hey Kek, I have been a reader of this post for quite some time now and I always value your inputs because it has the most credibility and at times I do feel like you know something more than you’re allowed to share.

Do you think ZEC will still be ok even after Korea and Japan exchanges dropping privacy coins from their exchanges?

1 Like

dude please don’t copy paste it everywhere, put on asic thread is enough

1 Like

don’t have any insider info… all this stuff is just my analysis… imo, japan would probably have close to no effects outside of sympathy loses, korea would hurt. we’ll be in great shape as-long-as zcashco doesn’t do this @ Zcon0 https://twitter.com/omise_go/status/992048703866368001
that’s a level of cringe that shouldn’t even be possible

2 Likes

I think history tells us what happens when governments ban assets.

Im seriously at a loss for words! Hehe
Edit- Badgers are pretty ferocious! Certainly wouldn’t wanna cuddle up to one!
Edit- maybe it’s like how the Japanese do calisthenics before work? Scratch that the audience doesn’t even know what’s going on either

1 Like

I belive also, that there will be a fork and bitmain has caused us that difficulty rise earlier by testing their new miner.