Price Speculation

Well I don’t know why you’re applying human philosophical concepts to that of animals. I also wasn’t calling those items more or less real than a concurrency. My statement was entirely separate from that subject. You appear to be misunderstanding my point.

I’m envious of those who sold at 700+ and got back in at the sub-400 prices we saw earlier. Good on those who did!

2 Likes

i sold at 699 order filled only partially got back few days after at 400 and already sold it at 630 with the rest from the 699 :smiley: but only few tokens in the game for such short runs now i looking at the chart and ask myself why i put the few coins i purchased around 340-350 so cheap sold on the short at 405 now will need to wait for a down swing to jump in again

1 Like

good job , wish you all the best . :slight_smile:

1 Like

Since this is the “Price Speculation” thread, it would be good for those who have experience trading successfully would share more information so the rest of us can possibly profit as well.

I did, when I said the zec to btc ratio was 0.05 :sunny: and you should have sold

1 Like

well as for me iam a noob i have started to trade about half year ago before that took some time to mine some capital with my old R9 280s used the time to learn something about Elliott waves theory and Fibonacci :smiley: then got the basic understanding …as for my daily trades i use MACD and RSI with volume and and order book to determine when could be the correct time to purchase and when to sell not every time i hitt the top or bottom but most of the trades are profitable also i dont mind to wait for the next up swing definitely never selling when RSI is under 70-75 trading on the 5 or 3 min chart depends on the market “speed”. I trade like this only few coins 3-5 coins but I am able to cover all the utility bills and also purchase a gpu from time to time …the rest of the coins i mine i keep in my wallet…
Oh BTW forgot to mention i have entered the market with 0.7 zcash that was worth 110 euros now i have earned over 2300 euros on kraken and changed the R9 280 for 1060 3GB Nvidias + build a new gaming rig with ryzen since i need it for my job

2 Likes

speculation , this is the upswing on most coins for the next 36 to 50 hours.

most are already up 25% of the 24 hr average

1 Like

I’m in the same boat as @koso16. Though I had a coworker who has a finance degree explain same things only he trades in fiat instead of crypto. I do the same and only buy cards when the price is right. Though given the current price I am not looking forward to this months electric bill.

@phakov Card prices are starting to drop on Newegg. Just bought a GTX 1060 6G for $329. The 3G cards are under $300 now.

Either way HODL for the next week.

2 Likes

My price speculation is as follows:

10k ZEC by tail end 2021. At this time, ZEC will start to ramp up adoption, and actually be able to support the onboarding of new users (which will be orders of magnitude larger than what we’ve been seeing across the board). ZEC will be more evenly distributed than most due to the timing of launch (around the time the majority of the public started to hear about blockchain), being more fairly mined (ASIC resistant), etc. People will also begin to see the value of true privacy, and the world wide Wi-Fi systems Google, Facebook, and Spacex are working on will be nearing completion. From there, we will start the s-curve adoption trend, and it’s anyone’s guess as to where that stops and how long it goes, my guess is 10-15 years and around 500k to 1m per ZEC, but it will mostly be in bit amounts). Depending on the role ZEC plays in zk-smart contracts, we could see this beginning to happen slightly sooner, but the advantage of that on a b2b front is insane, and I can’t imagine Zcash would miss out on that opportunity.

My 2 cents.

1 Like

Too bad longforecast.com went from this
PNG

To this

keep seeing long forecast thing posted in this thread… hope nobody is taking long forecast seriously. think it’s possible to accurately forcast on the year scale… but outside the year scale is very tough.

1 Like

some speculations for today .

current correlation with bitcoin is annoying :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

bitcoin need to break above 12000 and it will be support and visited again for testing
zcash need break above 550 and make it support and visited again for testing .

those are technical selling areas now .

if not broken
bitcoin back to 10000
zcash back to 460

2 Likes

-.- verge is beating us in volume, and market cap… i don’t even know… only thing i can think of is market makers are trying to pump themselves out of verge, and other goofy alts. dunno how the market could be this misguided

2 Likes

There’s also the fact that Verge is only $0.12 whereas Zcash is $540. I don’t really understand it but I do think that sways a lot of peoples thinking. Sometimes I think it would be better for Zcash price to move the decimal place one or two places.

1 Like

I vote for three steps to the right…

2 Likes

The more , the better :smile:

1 Like

What is wrong with ZEC diff…

No longer valid based on koso16’s post. Global diff is the same (was worried someone figured out how to use the A3 on equihash)

look at global hashrate bro then u will find out no reason to drop the diff