NVIDIA GTX 970 = 50 Sol/s

how about fixing the bug … this is really bad

there is a topic with update on that, so read that

but yeah there is one but not as good as nicehash on sol/s then again with their restart bug its better on the long run

which topic would that be, i might already tried it … if it’s not as good as nicehash is it worth even reading up on let alone troubleshooting it’s issues

Already fixed in new version that will follow. That is why we call this alpha version and is completely normal to contain the bugs such as this.

Great news :microphone:

I finally got over 66 Sol’s on each of my G1 1070 GTX’s … yippy

big thank you to @NikiNiceHash @nicehashdev @LOL @Cyborg72rus and anyone else who chipped in to help :heart_eyes:

Use usa, hk or jp for now. We are debugging some issues on eu.

1 Like

Help pls .

Use this .bat for 2x gtx 1070 windows 10 x64 :

eqm.exe -l eu -u BITCOIN ADDRESS -t 0 -cd 0 1

Bad speed in V4
in NiceHash GTX 980 = 60 sol/s
GTX 980 + GTX 980+ 7 thread AMD FX = 142 Sol/s

Like I said, we are working on some issues at eu, use usa for example for now.

980ti clocked at 1500 core. 55 - 58 sols

clocked xeon 2699’s v3 45 - 48 sols per cpu

Link doesn’t work :frowning: NiceHash - Leading Cryptocurrency Platform for Mining and Trading

New version with a few patches is available to download:

https://www.nicehash.com/tools/eqm_v1.0.0b.zip

Silentarmy v5 gives about 74Sol/s on stock 1070.

silentarmy v5 work with windows now?

There are unofficial (and not perfect) builds that work on Windows, checkout the thread.

My VideoCard NVIDIA GeForce GT740M 2GB, not supported CUDA 3.0 :frowning: please support cuda 3.0

How do i download this again?
I am willing to test with my Titan X pascal.

Aight for giggles at stock clocks my titan X pascal does 83.5 sols @ 150 watts
so just for the laugh i added a memory offset of +800 i get 94 sols @ 165 watts

Good night I need help with my config, I do not know what I’m doing wrong
I have installed an Asus Strix GTX 960 + Asus Direct CUII 650 Ti OC and I can not make more than 39 Sol/s. If I turn off the CPU Core i5 4430 I do not pass from 15 to 18 Sol/s I’m mining with the nheqminer_v0.2 sorry for my bad english…

Not sure if this sounds crazy to you guys or not but I’m using the program nicehash using a gigabyte gtx 980 wind force 4gb running approx. 185 watts and doing 300 sols/s. able to do about 320 sols/s with card overclocked if I have enough cooling.