Is coinsforall.io legit?

Why don’t you give us a run down of what you have done for the community. Have you written any of the guides people have used? Any supporting software? Have you sent TAZ to newcomers? Have you contributed to any of the crowdfunds? Have you posted anything to the forums that wasn’t a complaint?

Or did you just join yesterday, and are only posting at all because you’re mad that you’re not getting as much free money as you thought that you would?

and yes I`ll post something if I see it but till now only bad smalling things around this altcoin.

eXtremal, where are you??
I cannot even start your miner: I keep getting a segfault!!!

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'config4cpp::ConfigurationException'`
Aborted (core dumped)`

been test mining on coinsforall for a while now and my balance has not changed…is there a delay on this?
I can see my miner has been detected and working

And now my account has disappeared ?

It should be back, my one just disappeared and came back in a couple of minutes, I’m sure they’re having a lot of traffic at this time

yes you are correct cheers mate.
How often does the current balance get updated?

:slight_smile: no problem, I don’t know exactly about the updates, considering that blocks seem to be found every hour or so, plus the confirmation time needed, I wouldn’t worry about it, you should see changes at least every 2-3 hours

Ok now I receive my first payment from coinsforall.io. So I have to apologise, and I`m getting my words back .
Pool is legit.

I get paid too
its reliable pool

Yes, I got paid…

Is the pool down again?

I am getting payment from coinsforall.io. Why everyone doubting it? I have got around 0.07 ZEC from it till now. I am mining on it from about 45 hrs now… There were latency issues on first day. But it got resolved. Sometime there is connectivity issue on website, but they seem to be genuine and working hard to streamline the pool. Hope everything works well for all!

Get (virtually) paid but no transaction id, not received and mail (admin@…) don’t even exists !

i switched to suprnova much happier

That’s kind of what I expected. Here’s the deal though: if you want to complain, go scream at the hardware you have big investments in, because it cares more than we do.

This community works when we share information for mutal benefit. You give a little, we give a little, we all do a little better.

In simplistic and mercenary terms, additional miners reduce the future income of those who got in first, so tell me why would any of us help someone with a gimme gimme gimme attitude and nothing to give back? Someone, in fact, who gives back only attitude when this is pointed out?

Much better for the rest of us if your big investments in hardware aren’t busy! :smiley:

I have been able to get my rig running on a miner which allows me a choice of pools, and the results seem to be much better over time.

I’m giving up on the fractions of a ZEC sitting with coinsforall under two different addresses. It won’t be worth much this time next week, and I’ve no mind to throw good cycles after bad.

So I’m happier after the switch also. I couldn’t say with certainty whether my numbers were as bad as they seemed to be with coinsforall, as let’s be honest things have been a bit nutty, but I do prefer having the option of using other pools.

Pool is legit. i have been paid.

How a pool can be legit when the mail on main page don’t even exists ?

Final-Recipient: rfc822; admin@coinsforall.io
Original-Recipient: rfc822;admin@coinsforall.io
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 sorry, no mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1)

http://coinsforall.io/#!/coin/ZCASH/wallet/t1dLAUYSVsFj7LtCuwj97mLUZz4VwoLz4Y1

My balance has been reset once already and i suppose that means there should have been an automatic payment to my wallet, alas nothing appears on my kraken wallet :frowning: Are they transferring zcash to 50% of miners and leave the other half on their own devices? Is this a scam?