Genoil's ZEC Miner

It’s a connection problem with your pool. Try using PowerShell script provided by alexfox. It will watch the standard output for 0.0S/s and restart the genoil after 5 occurences of 0.0S/s. You can find the script here: https://forum.bits.media/index.php?/topic/29235-zec-zcash-neotslezhivaemye-tranzaktcii/?p=556467

To run the Powershell scripts in your system, you first have to run the Powershell.exe as administrator, and execute command

Set-ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted

Personally, I also had to modify the solution because it doesn’t work on my rig for multiple cards (maybe for someone it does).

My miner is running on ~ 100 S/s but at flypool I only have about 50, is it because of the restarts etc? (Z-cash miner watcher app) Did wait a couple of hours so it should be the real average!

On flypool you have to wait at least 24 hours for average H/s to correspond to your real H/s. But this doesn’t affect your share reward, whis is calculated from your real share submission rate.

1 Like

Thank you! chaaaaarrrrzzzzz

Ok,Guys, please try some thing and see if it works for you… I was getting crashes all the time as most of you, but now my rig is ( rx 480 x6) running for 30+ mins without crashing and getting 220 sol. here is what I changed… I used to put -k zec zec zec at the end of my bat file, now I moved it right after genoil.exe, ( not sure if it can change anything, but looks like it helped for now… I had crashes after 5-10 mins before…) and 2 thing …I closed Radeon settings task, not sure what helped for now, but these is 2 things I’ve changed it looks like it’s stable now ( I hope it’ll stay like that)

what clock freq? (20 chars)

my settings are- mem clock 2200, clock 1100, clock power 1000Mv

1 Like

Doesn’t work. Too many downloads. :frowning:

I’m getting that with 5 cards… 6 cards you should get around the 240 → 260 range

what settings you got?

http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/614595/ZECMiner.rar

The problem with using the modded memory straps is that if your GPU becomes unstable, it usually results in a BSOD or complete frozen system. And its a pain in the ass to restart.

If it just crashed the program and all you had to do was restart genoil then it wouldn’t be much of an issue but the AMD 16.10 drivers are absolute crap and don’t crash properly.

guys. i had all the same problems as everyone else. i tried supanova. and flypool last night. the only pool i get stability with is nanopool. i use no special settings and no script. my rigs have been working all night and so far all this morning with no stoppages

Quite true… Windows is set to automatically reboot when it crashes and i’ve set up my BIOS to automatically power on in the event on a shut down, reboot, etc… Auto start up scripts etc :stuck_out_tongue:

in suprnova i have no crashes after 12 hours although i doubt it is a pool’s issue.
0.5 seems to work just fine. lets see

that wont work on a total system freeze which is what i get

me too also 1 instance 2 instancesm it doesn’t matter same result same speed

Yeah this isnt like the 280x which get the BSOD and reboot after a few seconds, these are complete freezes. You can’t move the mouse, etc.

You need to physically hit the reset switch to recover from this.

Yeah that is weird… I haven’t gotten any of those

has flypool sorted itself out from last night yet?