Genoil's ZEC Miner

Work very well here. Thanks

anyone tried the script on win 7 64 bit?

it’s work like a charm on w7 x64

2 Likes

not on mine :confused: but its something from windows side,not from the script.it is just asking me to run or not every time!

just run it onece and relax :slight_smile:

that was the plan anyway because i ll have to be in bed in … minus 2 hours :stuck_out_tongue: thanks again for the help :wink:

That’s a miner bug, I’ve explained that here:

Its a small miner bug… Just restart the miner at launch and if it shows “Worker xx authorized” directly after you launch it - all is good

Hmm, maybe I am delusional but after changing the pools from flypool to nanopool the crashes / 0 sol’s stopped so far.

i am using version 0.5 in win7 64 with stock clocks 280x and 7950 but i see the gpu usage at 65-70%!
7950 at 18-20 sol
280x at 25-27 sol

i restarted so many times with ctrl+c and the error kept coming had to switch pool, it let me reconnect after a while maybe 15min

2x R9280x OK never crash no restart need, 4x R9 280x error clcreat context /gpu0 thahati? etc (windows memory settings?)

use windows 7 4gb memory cpu amd 2.8

Instal
non-whql-win7-64bit-radeon-software-crimson-16.10.3-oct27.exe
AMD-APP-SDKInstaller-v3.0.130.135-GA-windows-F-x64.exe
vc_CompilerCTP.Nov2013.exe

Gnoil 0.5 -p x -k zec -g 0 1 2 3 -i 20 -w 64 -P 0

Can I just add the upto date silent army kernel to 0.5? Or can this only be done by genoil due to compiling?

Also does anyone know why when I launch the miner after 0sol failure it fails to restart, the only way to remedy it is to delete current and drivers (ddu) unplug the gpus, delete the cacheand then shutdown at gpus and then just after launching miner is runs though finding the gpus but after the third it goes into typewriter mode?

I’m running w10x64 6x msi 470 8gb

Any thoughts would be appreciated :slight_smile:

The biggest dissadwantage of genoils-zec-miner is - it doesn’t restart GPUs after internet disconnection. I need to restart my rig manually. That is terrible!!!:imp:

how do you make Genoil work on Nvidia? I get opencl errors

Try it

1 Like

Perfect scrypt but why miners only doing like 5H/s and 280s without script do 30H/s or more what is mising from your script

…hm…does you edit monitor_restart? You need edit your adress\wallet and comands like: -P 0 -g 0 1 2 -k zec zec etc… You need copy all what you have in your old start.bat

Everything is the same in my start script as for running it runs but the hashes drop way under

zec-sa#0: 3.4S/s zec-sa#1: 7.0S/s total: 10.4S/s

$pinfo.Arguments = “-c europe.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20570 -u iLikeCoins.mini -p x -P 0 -g 0 1 -i 20 -w 64 -k zec zec”

Seems to be zec command had to add in 2 more zec for it to give full speeds so not sure why this is can you explain as this rig is only 2 cards?

Running -k zec zec on a tahiti chip doesn’t work very well

1 Like