EWBF's NVidia CUDA Zcash miner 1060 - 170 h/s gtx 1070 - 250 h/s

i have 2 gpu gtx 1070 dual can u tell me please the best configuration for afterburner?and i got that error that poject mentioned about.any help ??ty

I have two of the Aorus 1080 ti and one of them is running at 76 degrees C while the other is running at 67 degree C.

They are not near each other, not connected to the monitor, pulling same wattage and putting out the same sol/s.

Did you experience the same problem with the Aorus?

I experience this problem with all my NVidia cards,m 1080ti and 980ti

Ah okay. Wished there was a way to fix it. I even put a fan right on the hot GPU and it did not help.

Well i get this **** error 0xc000007b everytime i try to start the ewbf miner on my rig… (i use win10)
I already replaced the DLL´s in the system folders as shown in some tutorials but nothing works.

i tested it on my gaming pc wich i dont use for mining and there everything works fine :triumph:
Same System(win10) same update version

help? somebody? :sweat_smile:

Hi miners,

Has anybody got GTX Titan X(Pascal) ? If has got how many sol/s now?
I found one website where write 800 sol/s this is true?
Thanks, have nice day :slight_smile:

hi guys i also encounter error " thread exited with code"
well on the first day it was perfectly fine, but after that on the 2nd day the error came, i have tried under clocking them and overclocking it just doesnt work. reinstall my driver as well.

“INFO 05:39:17: GPU4 Accepted share 192ms [A:10, R:0]
CUDA: Device: 0 Thread exited with code: 30
CUDA: Device: 3 Thread exited with code: 30
CUDA: Device: 1 Thread exited with code: 30
CUDA: Device: 2 Thread exited with code: 30
CUDA: Device: 4 Thread exited with code: 30
CUDA: Device: 5 Thread exited with code: 30
ERROR: Looks like GPU0 are stopped. Restart attempt.
INFO: GPU0 are restarted.
CUDA: Device: 0 User selected solver: 1
CUDA: Device: 0 Thread exited with code: 46
ERROR: Looks like GPU1 are stopped. Restart attempt.
INFO: GPU1 are restarted.
ERROR: Looks like GPU2 are stopped. Restart attempt.
INFO: GPU2 are restarted.
ERROR: Looks like GPU3 are stopped. Restart attempt.
INFO: GPU3 are restarted.
ERROR: Looks like GPU4 are stopped. Restart attempt.
INFO: GPU4 are restarted.”

AS anybody solve this issue?

It may be your oc settings make it unstable. Restart your pc using default first and adjust oc settings step by step. You will find a proper settings for your own rig.

1 Like

hi thank you for replying but i have already revert back the setting to default, i have try using default setting and the error will come back sometime probably 2-3hours later, sometime even earlier like 1h. been trying lots of solution but it seems like not working or maybe i missed out some steps

Normally those cards are quite hot mining at stock settings. You have to lower the power limit to reduce the chance of getting these errors.

Hi, how can you get 300 when I can’t get more than 220 on gtx 1060 6B ? I’m using this miner and not much luck…

Gregk,

There are so many different types of GTX 1060 6GB that it depends on your exact brand and make. What brand is it? Do you have a part number for it?

For example, I have a EVGA Geforce GTX 1060 3GB, Part: 03G-P4-6162-KR and a EVGA Geforce GTX 1060 6GB, Part: 06G-P4-6167-RX. The first one of 3GB since it is has “low” thermal dissipation I get 255 Sol/s at a temperature of 89 C. The second one of 6 GB is “huge” with so advance fans, that even with overclock, I always run the maximum speed of 315 Sol/s and never pass 78 C.

Below links so that you can see and compare their specs with yours:
https://www.evga.com/products/product.aspx?pn=03G-P4-6162-KR

https://www.evga.com/Products/Product.aspx?pn=06G-P4-6267-KR

Hi, I have MSI GTX 1060 6GB but will give you p/n when back home later.

Gre

Hello,

A friend just developed a new app for auto starting the miner in case your pc/miner will crash.

Screenshot : 

Download URL : https://open.hosting/MinerStart.zip

This software is clean 100%, please leave us a feedback, in case are any suggestion for improvements let us know.
1 Like

Thanks! Any chance s/he (the developer) could upload the prog to GitHub?

I will ask and update the url.

what’s the difference if I make my bat file for Auto Startup?? ah i see, this is for crashing for some unknown phenomenon

there is no difference, you just need to have the knowledge to to that

I have msi gaming x 1060.
I oc Core Clock +200 Memroy crock 500
I get 324 Sol/s ~ 342 Sol/s