[CMD] FarmWatchBot (Autorun/Watchdog) for Ewbf, Claymore, Dstm, CCminer, Bminer, Ethminer, CastXMR, Phoenix, T-Rex, Gmnr, NB

Carefully read instruction, all is working good.
Try to start with default walues to see if it is working. Then just change wallet address.

@Taja-Zemun @mmatesic @sketron1 Script updated by all links, please download and check it. Thx.

thank you for your support

already chage the script and for now it seems good (for 2 hours)
change ewbf with dstm, and its slightly better, about 5 %.
but for all my rigs its summarize little higher hashrate,

ewbf~2700 H/s
dstm~2800 H/s

On one rig I was turn off p2 mode, but we will see does it matter.

1 Like

I increase timeouts from 1 sec to 3 sec between iterations. Probably on weak CPUs it was a problem… If it will laggy again i can increase it more (on version 1.6.X it was 5 sec.). But at all it can be fixed with p2 state too. Thank you for reporting problems!

BTW, my OC settings are

MSI Aero
core watt: 30
power: 90
core: 170
mem: 450

ASUS strix
core watt: 35
power: 90
core: 200
mem: 450

pretty stable.

What for is p2 mode on GPU?

1 Like

http://cryptomining-blog.com/tag/p2-power-state-in-compute
http://cryptomining-blog.com/tag/nvidia-force-power-state

And you can google more about it :slight_smile:
But your OC is very high i think… You saw mine and mine speed.

Yes, I forgot about that blog, already read this.

I can turn off p2 state only over nvidia profile inspector.
I cant do that over cmd.

Always get

Timestamp : Sat Nov 18 21:12:24 2017
Driver Version : 388.13

Attached GPUs : 6
GPU 00000000:01:00.0
Performance State : P2
Clocks Throttle Reasons
Idle : Not Active
Applications Clocks Setting : Not Active
SW Power Cap : Not Active
HW Slowdown : Not Active
HW Thermal Slowdown : Not Active
HW Power Brake Slowdown : Not Active
Sync Boost : Not Active
SW Thermal Slowdown : Not Active

I try to do minnig with higher hashrate, and stable overclocking.

1 Like

Yes it is problematic to do that with CMD. Need to use nvidia profile inspector.
I just post that to explain what is p2 and p0 states.

Autorun/restart is running very nicely now on DSTM v0.5.5 and Autorun v1.7.9 premium variant.

Can’t recommend this program enough. I should mention you need to follow the advice of @Undertrey and disable P2 with Nvidia Profile Inspector v2.1.3.10 and reduce OC. I’ve run +60/+635 with EWBF with no issues but the latest DSTM needs this reduced to +0/+500. I see no reduction in hashrate but stability increases greatly. I do see hashrate reduce from time to time for a miner (likely due to just barely adequate CPU G4400), but setting my hashrate in the config.bat to where I want the miner to be restarted mitigates this.

The miner autorestarts the computer anytime a serious error occurs, restarts miners when hashrate drops or other minor errors occur. Also the telegram updates on average and instant hashrate, as well as start/restarts/errors is invaluable.

At this point the program is worthy of use by guys with many mining rigs to automate these tasks. Saved me tons of time and hashrate

1 Like

I should mention I’m running 3 rigs with 7xEVGA 1070’s and 1 rig with 2xEVGA 1070 + 1xEVGA 1050ti (10.7 kH/s) on Suprnova mining Zencash.

1 Like

Thx for reply!

I’m noticed that problem only with Pentium series, it is too weak to work with default options, need to reduce OC, p2 state disabled. Or redownload script NOW (i updated all links with increased timeouts, it can help little bit but not at all). Probably problem is because of using Powershell (so try to disable Telegram notifications at all).

Just way: do not use Telegram notifications.
Best way to resolve: disable p2 state and reduce OC.
Super best way: buy more powerfull CPU.

Thanks for all suggestion.
I have testing during weekend and I will see the results.
My OC settings didnt work well without p2 state.
After this OC settings I will try lower settings with p2 state off.
I have same situation with DSTM last night,
during 1st hour of working Sol/s drop 1-2,
2nd h from previous 2-3S/s…
6th h later drops 6-7 from previous hour etc,
all in all 10-17 sol/s per rig from start till 6th hour.
Tonight I will test with EWBF.
@sketron1 can you tell me what is your hashrate on one rig with 7xGTX1070?

It s very nice to have this active comunication.

1 Like

One rig using +0/+500 OC settings and 65% or 83% power limit (FTW uses 65%, SC/SC2/Black edition uses 85%) hashrate averages 3225 Sol/s using 1075 watts at the outlet.

1 Like

I set the hashrate limit in the config.bat at 3150 so the miner restarts if it drops below this.

1 Like

how to reduce the waiting time for killing the miner?

1 Like

I not recommend to reduce some of this timers because of all time that i’m working on this script this values is optimal and must be. Wait for 30 seconds it is not a problem if you know that your miner will work stable.

1 Like

Today version 1.7.9 released!

Changelog:

• Added the ability to specify any interval to reboot the computer and the miner, Not only once in 1 hour or every 2 hours.
  • Fixed error of the configuration file corruption.
  • The system of online reports has been improved, the delay has been increased.
  • Increased the delay between the iterations of the script to reduce the load on the processor.
  • Minor changes and improvements.

Ewbf 0.3.4 version
Claymore 12.6 version
Dstm 0.5.5 version

Please do not forget about LIKEs :slight_smile:

Russian language

Список изменений:

• Добавлена возможность задать любой интервал перезагрузки компьютера и майнера, Не только раз в 1 час или раз в 2 часа.
  • Исправлена ошибка повреждения файла конфигурации.
  • Доработана система онлайн отчетов, увеличена задержка.
  • Увеличена задержка между итерациями скрипта для уменьшения нагрузки на процессор.
  • Мелкие изменения и улучшения.
5 Likes

alright. thanks for the reply

1 Like

Hi, thanks for your software. I’m not sure if it has been asked before but considering the autostart of MSI Afterburner: UAC needs a confirmation before the program can be started. Currently this does not seem to be programmed in your autorun application. I already tried to put Afterburner in the startup-dir but this didn’t help. Any workaround for this?

Disable UAC. Or change MSIA to another software.