Zcash4win BETA is out!

It can take several hours to sync. Especially during the dates where there were massive influx of miners, traders and transactions overall. You have to wait until it’s fully synced. You won’t see your ZEC until that’s done, especially if it’s been within the last few days. It will most likely be around 98-100% before you see your ZEC.

1 Like

Thanks alot for the info

Make sure to set a ‘restore point’ in Windows,… before adding ANY of these.

How do you get mining to work? I have made the following edits to zcash.conf:

gen=1
equihashsolver=tromp
genproclimit=12

When I execute zcash-cli getmininginfo, localsolsps is always 0.

What am I missing?

Thanks,

Chuck B.

how many cores do you have? physical ones

16, I’m running AMD Ryzen 7 1700.

I’m sorry, 8 physical cores, 16 threads.

Tell me, how long confirmed transactions with 0 fee?

with a zero txn fee they might not get mined at all, and can take a few days to become re-spendable

a few days later, the money back in wallet and I can re-send adding a fee?

yeah, it is unpredictable if/when it’ll get mined…I have a couple of smallish txns I sent the other day with a zero fee to feel out how busy the network is these days…and am waiting for them to become spendable again.

The transaction is not completed, the coins hung in the air for more than 24 hours. Sent coins again in the same way, came in 20 minutes! How to be in this case?? Txid -
“051a6e620dce4b6fef542f7e2911e6b771c546198a86e6d22957fb67174decac”

@anon47418038 Can I install zcash4win on a drive other than C? and can I also specify the downloaded files (blockchain?) are stored in a different drive? Is it as simple as just moving the whole zcash4win folder to a new drive following installation?

If there is a guide on how to get zcash4win onto a different drive could you please link me

Thanks.

Hi, guys! I can’t send zcash from zcash4win wallet. Fee size is normal, but confirmations 0. I wait very long time, result is 0 fonfirmations. I reload blockchain, all zcash is avaliable, repeat transaction with more fee, but result is 0 confirmation. What’s wrong with this wallet?

http://zcashnetwork.info/address/t1KRxrfgkuTyw5RsGFiCXodoybr1YGWRfiM you can see my unconfirmed transaction.

I’ve seen this at least 3 or 4 times this last week, a transaction not
getting mined that should. It’s not zcash4win specific and doesn’t seem to
have anything to do with what wallet was used, and none of them had zero tx
fee.

So what can I do with this? I make many another transaction, but anyone not confirmed and not see in blockchain. Not important how many I send and how much I give fee. I see my transaction only in program, confirmations is 0, after reload full local blockchain and another data all zec is again avaliable.

as you did available again zec? What do I need to do? I have 40 hours of hanging in unconfirmed and failed transaction.
I noticed that transactions with small amounts are fast and without problems, but the transaction from 2 ZEC are problems.

Need backup your wallet, next delete all data from C:\Users"Your_comp_user"\AppData\Roaming\Zcash and C:\Users"Your_comp_user"\AppData\Roaming\ZcashParams . After start zcash4win and download blockchain and other data. Next time before make transaction backup “Zcash” and “ZcashParams” folders. If transaction is no confirmations you can restore these folders, no need download from internet.

Fucking zcash. Pools not want include transaction with normal fee. Only small transaction with fee ~1% is sucessfull. Another “big” transaction with normal fee is not go.

1 Like