ZCash v1.0.8 for Mac OS

You can find a builder repo and precompiled standalone binaries of Zcash v1.0.8 for MacOS, in case anyone is interested.
Cheers!

3 Likes

Could you make a bundle with GitHub - vaklinov/zcash-swing-wallet-ui: DEPRECATED: not to be used! - Desktop GUI Wallet for ZCash ? Like @anon47418038 zcash4mac ? Many thanks !

oh wow, awesome, I’ll merge their code in and push out zcash4mac with 1.0.8…I got stuck at 1.0.4, and then in feb and march have been working a lot on non-zcash (but related) consulting work to pay the bills, as donations were way down…until the other day when I got a pretty big one. So I can afford to take the time to update zcash4mac now.

1 Like

Do you have the source as a github repo, or just in a zipfile/tarball?

Looks like tag v1.0.8-2 GitHub - kozyilmaz/zcash-apple at v1.0.8-2

Hi;

It is a GitHub repo that builds a lot of tools and libraries actually. I guess my approach is a bit different though, I build all dependencies externally and then configure zcash. I used to do a lot of crosscompiling so this was easier for me

Here are the zcash patches on top v1.0.8, some of them are coming from zclassic or maybe from you :slight_smile:
https://github.com/kozyilmaz/zcash-apple/tree/master/zcash/patches

awesome, some of them would be from me, some of them would be the ones that I haven’t have the time to backport from zclassic…thank you, I’ll merge that stuff today