Zcash Review Podcast

The Zcash Review Podcast is now live and available on SoundCloud, iTunes and YouTube.

Follow us here:

Twitter - https://twitter.com/ZcashReview
Facebook - Redirecting...
SoundCloud - Stream Zcash Review | Listen to podcast episodes online for free on SoundCloud
iTunes - ‎Zcash Review on Apple Podcasts
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm9LU8RYRqj5Z5XTSLBcyNw
YouTube Episode Playlist - - YouTube

Episode 1 - The History of Zcash with Dr. Matthew Green (Latest Episode)
We meet with Dr. Matthew Green to discuss the story behind the creation of Zcash, the importance of privacy, why the zerocoin protocol was never integrated into Bitcoin and how Zcash eventually evolved into it’s own blockchain protocol.

SoundCloud - Stream episode Zcash Review - Episode 1 - The History of Zcash with Dr. Matthew Green by Zcash Review podcast | Listen online for free on SoundCloud
Youtube - - YouTube

Episode 2 - Design of the Ceremony with Zooko Wilcox and Andreas Antonopoulos

Today on the show, we’re talking with Zooko Wilcox (CEO of the Zcash Company)about the design and execution of the parameter generation ceremony needed for making zero knowledge proofs possible with Zcash. Leading up to this discussion we talk about Zookos history in bitcoin and his cypherpunk roots, the Zcash company and the importance of fungibility. We’re also joined by a special guest co-host Andreas Antonopoulos.

SoundCloud - Stream episode Zcash Review - Episode 2 - Design of the Ceremony with Zooko Wilcox and Andreas Antonopoulos by Zcash Review podcast | Listen online for free on SoundCloud
YouTube - coming soon…

We’ll being using this thread to document all of our episodes, take show requests and interact with the community in general. Feel free to post comments and feedback about the show!

10 Likes

Unfortunately because this account is a new user account I was unable to post more than 2 links in the thread. As soon as we have access to post more links and edit our posts I will update the original post.

1 Like

Hello @zcashreview, welcome to the forums! Yes, we had a spam problem a few months back so we limited new user accounts links/edits.

I have bumped you up to Member so you can edit and post more links :slight_smile: I also edited your links so they are clickable.

3 Likes

Thank you @Shawn! :slight_smile:

Really enjoyed episode 1 which included discussions on everything that got me interested in Zcash initially. Eagerly awaiting episode 2 :grin:

1 Like

Thank you! We work really hard on preparing for our interviews, so we can discuss and touch on the most interesting topics. I’m glad you enjoyed it and episode 2 is due out quite soon!

1 Like

Episode 2 - Design of the Ceremony with Zooko Wilcox and Andreas Antonopoulos is now live!

Today on the show, we’re talking with Zooko Wilcox (CEO of the Zcash Company)about the design and execution of the parameter generation ceremony needed for making zero knowledge proofs possible with Zcash. Leading up to this discussion we talk about Zookos history in bitcoin and his cypherpunk roots, the Zcash company and the importance of fungibility. We’re also joined by a special guest co-host Andreas Antonopoulos.

SoundCloud - Stream episode Zcash Review - Episode 2 - Design of the Ceremony with Zooko Wilcox and Andreas Antonopoulos by Zcash Review podcast | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

2 Likes

Another good listen. Would have been nice to hear a bit more from Andreas though in this episode. Whilst listening to Zooko is great I haven’t heard much from Andreas on Zcash. Maybe you can get him back for a dedicated episode? :grinning:

1 Like

This!
After having listened to Andreas since the first LTBC, his insight has always been nothing but refreshing.

1 Like

Enjoyed this episode a tonne :relieved:
Reminiscing on the days of cyberbucks with the godfather of mix networks, going deeper into the side channel incident mid ceremony, what more could a cypherpunk want?

and sponsored by decred blockchain lol

i wonder if zcash have a marketing department