Zcash price ---<>

The 20k block marks the end of the slow start. Starting then, for the next four years, the block reward will be 12.5 ZEC, with 10 ZEC (80%) going to the miner of the block and 2.5 ZEC going to the founders’ reward fund.

2 Likes

Im done with this, I keep falling for these scams first paycoin now zec. At least I avoided eth

1 Like

What view is that then?

All i said was “having a cash like cryptocurrency is way better than bitcoin” and you lose your hair over it :slight_smile:

Do you get why Zcash is more cash like than bitcoin ?

Wow zcash price is up today :smiley:

1 Like

I wonder for how long xD

After reading all the crapp everyone is writen, one thing is sure. you guys have zero understanding how powerfull zcash is.

Just check price now, its over 200 usd now and will keep on increasing, eth integration, alphabay adoptation and potential BAT integration.

If you bought it at release i feel sorry for you, but the fundamentals are strong nad only getting stronger, still time to get in and stop all the moaning.

Hi @servercookie I agree with your sentiment, but this is a very old thread, I doubt most users feel this way anymore.

1 Like

I think it is extremely difficult to make an accurate prediction where the price will go - you can only make a educated guess on your thoughts and gut-feelings.

We are all (well majority) supporters of ZCash so each time it leaps and gets more widely adopted we all benefit from the price increase - well on paper at least until you actually convert to fiat currency or try and spend it.

I’ve been following it, and mining for the last 7 months and enjoying the progress so far…

Same here :wink: haven’t sold a singel ZEC but I allready got my ROI for my MiningRig and alot more then that!

Zcash is something very unique! Price can be anything in the future, just look at the beggining @ poloniex!
That was some serious amount of BTC / ZEC :stuck_out_tongue: still remember how crazy ppl went when they did see the price.

Love mining and zcash is my choice !

What are you mining with?

I’m mining @ Flypool

Software: EWBF miner Version 0.3.3b

GPU’s:
GTX 1060 6GB
GTX 1060 3GB
GTX 1060 3GB
GTX 1050ti 4 GB
GTX 1050ti 4 GB

Hashrate; ~ 1300 @ 556W

Was thinking of setting up a 1060 3GB rig - can you tell us the hashrate you’re getting for each card individually?

Sounds nice :blush: running 2 different models of gigabyte gtx 1060 3 GB and I’m getting between 297-305 sols/'s on each card with some OC.

Nice, the 1060s are such good value for the money. I tested out some 1060 6GB and they’re sitting around 300 sol/s stock.

howe many sols do you get with the 1050ti?

How has this thread completely changed topic from the original question? (original post above) Quite annoying to find a thread you are interested in having had replies - then to find they are completely unrelated…