Zcash price ---<>

Zcash price here http://blockchainstat.com/currency/ZEC/

cloud miners and those stuck in their crappy contracts willl probably be the only ones mining

and this is exactly the problem, ZCash needs to be adopted by those wanting to use the blackmaket, darknet etc
 but it is unlikely to happen with the price constantly falling
 until it hits its bottom it wont really be adopted.

Time to look at the order books again :smile:

So far so good, next target: under $50.

go and crack nuts with this aberration! At $10-50 the electricity will cost more then earning! Why to sell at that amount of money?!? I guess we will see a lot of retarded guys all over the world at that price!

1 Like

Would you stop mining at that price? If the answer is yes, the network hashrate dropped a little.

Sooner or later, it finds a balance.

1 Like

Almost .1BTC
Wonder how much lower it’ll fall before it starts picking back up.

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::rage:

Turn it upside down and we are off to the moon :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Well, BTC + Monero are the prefered choice of the DNMs, something Zcash never will be. I still wonder who will use Zcash? What do you base your claim that almost none trust Monero long term on? To me that is just some emotional bull shit. ZEC might have a future, but until there is user adoption the price is just based on speculation and hype.

Price will start to stabilize in couple of months but until then, free fall towards the $1-10 range.

Why will Zcash never be the preferred choice of the DNMs?

(Body too similiar error)

I would be curious to hear what other holders of Zcash think it’s long term potential could be compared to the other crypto currencies. Clearly there are many others but most of them don’t seem to be all that different from Bitcoin. I’ve invested a good amount of cash into Zcash mining and am curious if others think it has long term potential or will crash. Ty!

I think it really comes down to the truly anonymous sending. So honestly transactions on the darknet, etc.

1 Like

why would you even hold Zcash right now when it is 100% certain that the price will keep on dropping until at least December 1st. Like if you believe that ZCash will be that 1 altcoin that will make it into something out of the 1000s that have been created and failed miserable (many with very uniqye propositions that compete with that of ZCash) then just sell now and then buy more coins back when it hits its bottom that could be $10 or $5 or even $1. Why would you hold something that you can sell right now for $60 when the price keeps going down
 I just feel like that so many people here are inexperienced children who thought that free money will come to them

For one dumping zcash now will not help price stability and with difficulty rising earnings will be much less further down the road,there is nothing stopping people from buying when the price is low as well,not everyone is here just to dump the coin for what ever they can get,this is why the price keeps going lower,as for your comment about inexperienced children expecting free money who are you to judge others by there decisions regarding buying or selling just cause u don’t agree with them,you obviously no nothing about zcash,the team behind it and how popular it is,already there is zcash debit cards,jax wallet,I have nano s hardware wallet and zcash is been added very soon and list goes on and on,how many altcoins have you seen with this sort of adoption from day one,you have no right to criticise others for there decisions when obviously you know very little yourself.

3 Likes

I would tend to agree with Stealth8368 here. While there was money to be made initially with mining/dumping and even now, some people have big amounts invested that might no want to go the dumping route and fiddle with a few $ worth of Bitcoin they would make.

Hardware wallet support is either out in beta for some of the big ones or is being added
ubiquitous ZEC hardware wallets are actually the goal for me, reading scifi with what are essentially hardware wallets with cryptocurrency in them as a kid is why I’m working on Zcash

I’ve only got a few right now, which I think I’ll just hold on to. Was debating on just selling, but, looking at the volumes, I’m actually thinking it might be a little hard to get a hold of coins when the price is down. Even now, the selling amounts are hugely disproportionate to bid numbers. Interested to see how this plays out, come December and the 20k block.

2 Likes

you are full of it, just by opposing our view you don’t prove anything
 Give us facts, wana be rich! I don’t put good money against bad one, will pay cents on the dollar for the coin, and i will not mine it because is not profitable, needs a market to prove itself. there are other coins coming out with more to offer that have put up the work, dev fees are way too high, are they nuts
 just saying
 a bunch of smart people with too much greed. at least eth has a great social cause.

What happens with the 20k block? Higher reward?