zCash PRICE DYING!

That movement in price may seem alarming at first if you’re coming from playing the equities, fx, futures or commodities markets, but can assure you, is absolutely nothing in altland.
If there’s one thing to advise in this market, is to maintain a sense of patience and focus beyond that of a monk whilst also being a realist as in which BID targets are feasible and not too over optimistic when accounting for the overall fundamentals, sentiment and technical’s.
The sooner you get this, your yields in profit are exponential.

It has been very profitable for the past 12 months, not just at the moment…

I disagree with your opinion that them expending has nothing to do with what the future of Zcash holds. Any sound business decision is based on if there is a product demand and if you can make a profit. They would not be expanding if they did not perceive a current and/or future demand

There is no crystal ball. They are making bets like everyone else, some bet a few dollars others bet millions. Don’t forget that Iridium was a big bet too.

None of your coins have any value at all, including BTC. Until you sell them!!!

If you buy for $743 and sell for $464 I guess you’ll be losing “money” indeed.

I started collecting ZEC when the price was approx. $170

1 Like

Neither does dollar, until exchanged for goods and services - or used as toilet paper. Krugman see that the value of dollar lies in the fact that you can pay tax with it.

Not really. Dollar and others are controlled by government. It has a value because they say it has value and there is nothing anyone can do about it. In fact they could simply ban crypto currency exchanges and even charge you tax if they like.

Lol. I was simply giving the guy a funky little lesson in forex trading.

“Dollar and others are controlled by government. It has a value because they say it has value”

Seems to me that dollar controls the government not the other way around. But we are getting a bit off topic here.

Yip agreed. It controls my life that’s for sure.