zCash PRICE DYING!

check this out! from $743 to $464 in a few hours! Zcash Price in USD: ZEC Live Price Chart & News | CoinGecko am i losing my money?

did you look at all the other altcoins?

1 Like

:roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

#plannedagenda :panda_face: 20char

2 Likes

Ikr everything is going waay down! Will it come back up?

a lot talking about normal xmas time behavior, unfortunately no one said it before, but at them moment I’m in minus more or less, so the only thing I can say is, that I hope it will go back up :man_shrugging:

1 Like

No its just melting a lil bit

2 Likes

just back to 1 week ago only while btc dropped 40% compare with last week.

1 Like

You most definitely are - if you are buying at 743 AND selling at 464.

3 Likes

Whos doing that? You forget Zcash was less than $200 less than 60 days ago

1 Like

Ok mayb like 80, 90 days ago

1 Like

yeah, but it went up to 743 and came down again. also i mine zCash not buy it.

Just a correction. Hovering around $550 now

Threads like this

2 Likes

Maybe this can cheer you up…i was visiting genesis HQ or i got as close as i got permitted and I was pleasantly surprised to see they are scaling for what it looks like double thw size. !
20171228_142213|375x500

1 Like

Amazing 20 chaaaaars

Nice! I’m happy again, as long as it’s stable… It’s fine, I found out about wirex card, it’s amazing.

Doesn’t really mean anything. Price is established by supply and demand not by how big the mining operations are.

2 Likes

So if they are expanding, do you think they are just doing so because they have just to much $$$ and want to spend it, or speculate that Zcash life is good and increasing their capacity?

2 Likes

It’s very profitable at the moment. It’s as simple as that. Yes they hope it will remain profitable and go from strength to strength but them expanding has nothing to do with what the future holds for ZEC.

1 Like