Zcash Pool- Zcash.flypool.org

This thread isn’t for zcashpool.cc, it’s for zcash.flypool.org, so I doubt you’ll get much pool-specific help here.

he is posting the same thing on every thread…

Of course, I want to be able to calculate my reward in each pool I mine.

And only asked the same thing in nicehash pool thread, not every thread…

I was not talking about you cerdaco I should have been more clear. I was speaking about the post just above you by user “cpue” who keeps possting about

“Help
Fourth day no payments.
Pool owner zcashpool.cc keeps silent are not contacted
How To be??”

quite annoying…

This is why you should only mine on pools with a track record or whose developers are active here. Mining to a pool is a matter of trust. If you don’t know the pool and their motives then you are mining blind.

The best pool owners are active participants in the community, and offer support not fly-by-night operations which you see them just post “join our pool spam”.

hi how to use nicehash service with you pool? flypoolzcash?

Here is my meagerness to help support the network… couple of old gaming pcs i revamped with linux for the “cause”.

Nice, I just switched to flypool and averaging 78 ms share accepted… that’s fast compared to others I’ve tested… must be close to me I guess.

1 Like

New Feature: Encrypted stratum mining

We are happy to announce that Flypool has implemented stratum mining via an encrypted and authenticated SSL connection. Currently encrypted stratum mining is only supported by Claymores miner and support should be added to Optiminers new version as well.

Compared to regular stratum mining it is not longer possible for a third party to tamper (e.g. redirect your hashes to a different account) with your connection to the pool.

Instructions for Claymores miner to use encrypted mining:
Append ssl:// to your server and use port 3443:

ZecMiner64.exe -zpool ssl://eu1-zcash.flypool.org:3443 -zwal t1YZMnyXStuGKykkFxM6Lh8DTVJdTMx6R51.YourWorkerName -zpsw x

Thanks for mining with us!

1 Like

Is there a problem on flypool?

If my rig disconnects the pool detects it like almost instant but when the rig connects it takes minutes, sometimes up to 30 minutes or longer for the pool to display.
Is this just a display issue or do my shares go into nirvana?

Did you implement ssl on the eu1 server only? I’m having trouble connecting to asia1 using ssl…

ssl is available on all our zcash servers.

Are you planning to implement that for ethereum also?

That would only make sense if there is a miner that supports it. If claymore decides to implement the feature in his miner I will certainly consider it.

1 Like

Is my question not worth answering?

Please create a support ticket for such kind of issues. Without additional info like your mining address and further details we are unable to properly investigate such problems.

1 Like

HI,

I asked this three days ago, is there any problem with flypool’s front end?

0 h/s on 2hr average while my miners are submitting fine WTF ?

Please create a support ticket for such issues, thanks.

1 Like

Seems its back. There’s a small gap in the charts but everything is ok now.