Zcash Pool- Zcash.flypool.org

We have now enabled worker downtime email notifications. If one of your worker does not submit a share for more than 30 minutes you will receive a mail. To activate this feature for your account add your mail address and enable the notifications in your Settings tab.

@peter_zcash 2 of my workers on different internet connections just failed over to another pool others are ok… Any issues on your eu1 server ?

EDIT: Seems they are back again without restarting the miner

could someone enlighten me and explain why the pool hash jumps up and down like crazy

i have been monitoring the claymore mining and it gives me about 1350 sol on average

checking flypool the hash rate jumps between 1100 and 1450
this happens in a pyramid fashion as the hash rate goes up to about 1450 and then goes down in steps to around 1100 and then goes up again to about 1450 in steps
The pool does report a average of 1.3k

where us1 is physically? trying to understand if my location is closest to (us1 or eu1).
thanks

no hashrate result since one hour get this only on 2 rigs and hashrate drops

Connecting to eu1-zcash.flypool.org:3333
Solver 0.0: launching
Solver 0.1: launching
Solver 1.0: launching
Solver 1.1: launching
Solver 2.0: launching
Solver 2.1: launching
Solver 3.0: launching
Solver 3.1: launching
Solver 4.0: launching
Solver 4.1: launching
Solver 5.0: launching
Solver 5.1: launching
Successfully connected to eu1-zcash.flypool.org:3333
Received target 0020c49ba5e353f7ced916872b020c49ba5e353f7ced916872b020c49ba5e353
Received job “8b2e4eb3c676dce18717”
Stratum server sent us the first job
Mining on 6 devices
Received job “e1ea327a087a16217773”
Received job “0d3c5bcb025febb20d50”
Received job “060c574d488ce9fa8bb0”
Received job “8276fa12b8c46da5e8c3”
Received job “7ddf5bb4152b250c3e2d”
Received job “ffd3829f85d7cd6d9be8”
Received job “944a54cb119648790fe6”

now it restart to mine

Current reward per block is 12.5 ZEC (minus fee 2.5 ZEC). So how is that I didn’t notice any change on Flypool in earned money after this change? With 900sols I’m still getting around 0.12 ZEC/day, but should get twice that.
Am I missing something?

I think it something to do with mining for claymore for 90 seconds… mine does same too

Have you tried mining with same rig on another pool? As i get similar results to you and would like to know if payouts are better on other pools?

1 GPU rx 470

I think you should consider the network hashrate : 45399263 Sol/s and difficulty 945791.87 https://explorer.zcha.in/

Yes, some people seem to think a pool is immune to the rise in the overall network difficulty/hash rate. :slight_smile:

Are you in the middle of the Atlantic? :smiley: Haha, no but seriously I don’t know where the servers are but US1 tends to be east coast (New York) and US2 tends to be west coast (California)[quote=“bio, post:1284, topic:3152, full:true”]
where us1 is physically? trying to understand if my location is closest to (us1 or eu1).thanks
[/quote]

try using nslookup with the FQDNs to get the IP addresses, then use an IP address to location finding website.

looks like us1 is actually in/near Montreal, Quebec, Canada
and eu1 is in Roubaix, France

@bardacuda
yacht mining, perhaps, LOL

@ZedZedNova
Thanks, I thought that it was MTL, so it is confirmed.
Not sure why it is such a hush, hush topic.

Pool is really doing well, have you ever considered a Monero Pool?

We have just deployed a few minor upgrades to our stratum servers:

• We opened a new stratum port 13333 in case our standard port 3333 is blocked by your ISP
  • You can now define a custom share difficulty using the password parameter. Our shares have a default difficulty of 2000 (=you will find a valid share on average every 2000 hashes). 2000 is our minimum share difficulty but you are free to request a higher difficulty.

@cryptomined We are looking into opening a Monero Pool but as of now no decision has been taken on this topic.

sweet, looking forward to it if you do, i think its a good idea to open one now

Monero has lots coming up

1 monero-core GUI wallet should be ready soon (without need to download the entire chain and run a node)

2 was just added to bitfenix, probably more exchanges will add it now

3 rCT fork is coming earl January and will hide transaction amounts

4 and i think ZCash has pushed more attention on Monero

So i really think monero is a Great pool for you to add now, before it gets HOT again, its going to be on the up and up for the next couple months, and i think after jan, or even in a few weeks, its going to be the most pofitable coin to mine. so maybe best to get your pool up before that.

cause im telling you, its gonna get hot again :slight_smile:

should make up for struggling ETH.
if you get that pool up you would have all the top coins covered.

please send me a PM or reply to me if it ever goes live :slight_smile:

Help
Fourth day no payments.
Pool owner zcashpool.cc keeps silent are not contacted
How To be?

Hi,

I see big differences between my miner log and the pool webpage.
Is there a problem with the front end?
Also, the data showed by the JSON API link is different from the webpage.

Any clue?