Zcash Pool- Zcash.flypool.org

Peter, I have been mining to my test address from the beginning. Can you transfer my ZEC to my real address?

I believe the “t” in the address is for “transparent”, not “temporary” or “test”. “z” address transactions are hidden, while “t” transactions are transparent. At least that’s my understanding.

1 Like

We have published a new guide on how to get your funds moved from a zcash test address: How to move funds from a Zcash "tm" address to a Zcash "t1" address on flypool : bitfly Support Portal

1 Like

"In order to retrieve the private key of your Zcash “tm” address run the following RPC command:

zcash-cli dumpprivkey "

I’m not familiar with RPC command. How do I run it? I am running Ubuntu.

What’s the status regarding making the pool compatible with nicehash?

1 Like

zcashcool3h
"In order to retrieve the private key of your Zcash “tm” address run the following RPC command:

zcash-cli dumpprivkey "

I’m not familiar with RPC command. How do I run it? I am running Ubuntu.

t1 address is a regular t-addr right?
this has nothing to do with “anonymous” mining does it?

the pool still says

Because of another bug in Zcash version 1.0.2 we
are still unable to send transactions to z addresses! Therefore DO NOT
use z addresses to mine on the pool for now.

can we use anonymous z-addr now?

this is my understanding also
t does not stand for test but transparent

First, you have to have zcash (zcashd, zcash-cli) installed. Then “cd /path-to-zcash-directory” and run:

./zcash-cli dumpprivkey

HTH

20 char 20 char 20 char 20 char

user@ubuntu:~/zcash$ dir
aclocal.m4 config.log COPYING libzcashconsensus.pc qa
autogen.sh config.status depends libzcashconsensus.pc.in README.md
autom4te.cache configure doc Makefile share
build-aux configure.ac INSTALL Makefile.am src
code_of_conduct.md contrib libtool Makefile.in zcutil
user@ubuntu:~/zcash$ ./zcash-cli dumpprivkey tmQqa7xow33n4rAipRWA…
bash: ./zcash-cli: No such file or directory
user@ubuntu:~/zcash$

Did I type something wrong?

Go here and install zcash v 1.0.3:

Then just follow @peter_zcash 's direction. zcash-cli will be installed in /usr/bin, so you won’t have to “cd” to a directory before running “zcash-cli”, just enter: zcash-cli dumpprivkey

That was what I was missing. Thx!

We have doubled our base share difficulty given the recent mining software developments. It is normal, that the your number of found shares decreases because of change. This will have no impact on your mining income.

Does this mean it’s now compatible with Nicehash?

You say it doesn’t effect income but my income dropped as soon as you made the switch! You can clearly see the drop in my income when the switch was made a few hrs ago.

Agreed, there does seem to be a drop on a per round basis all other parameters being the same.

1 Like

You guys might want to look at network hashrate its x1.5 higher than 3 days ago

Look at the LAST FEW HRS on my screenshot. I know all about difficulty and this is not it.

1 Share counts for more now

The dip appeared at block 16499, just a few hours ago which aligns with the time of the change of the difficulty level.

Given the announcement that the difficulty was raised but our portions should be the same, our payouts per round should also be the same and should not have changed at that time.

1 Like