Zcash Pool- Zcash.flypool.org

Hey I have a payment that is stuck at 0/24 on polo, sent you a support ticket with txid etc. When I click on the txid you provided, block explorer couldnt find it. Please help when you can. :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve just joined the pool, and run about 100sol/s for a day and saw one payout so for at about $1.

How do we check our balance/share/payout? Do I plug my T-address in somewhere.

Okay I found my miner: Zcash Flypool - Zcash (ZEC) mining pool

thanks
noobSLC

have 0.02 zec but still waiting payment @peter_zcash

Iā€™m confused. When I run Flypool for 24 hours I have about $1 in my wallet.

When I run same rate solo mining Equihas on cpu + Claymore Dual (100sol/s) for 24 hours solo I am at a rate of $4.15/day

Too bad because the hash rate is so good with SA5

Do you have an ETA for this?

yeah I use that one too, had a video made for it for well over a week now, but gotta redo the audio, maybe I should do that nowā€¦ na i think ill fall asleep and do it in themorning lol

2 Likes

Did You solve the isue? Happened to me half an hour agoā€¦
EDIT: Payment received one hour late. Still missing from ZEC blockchain. I donā€™t get it.

@peter_zcash The last payment about 1 and an half hour ago still does not appear on the blockchain. Can you check on that?

transaction ID: 8e9a6c4e4dd8bf0a599f85d5f4e36ab570c579b2b46212b4a91ee75d63ae7d68

Currently some of our transactions are not confirmed by the network, for whatever reason (they are standard z to t address transactions). We have stopped payments for now till the issue has been resolved.

All outstanding transactions were finally confirmed by the network. We have enabled the payments again.

Hi!
Iā€™m having an issue with this transaction
9faf841f26b1d23249fd2930f08f108ceb5e767b555d6084734ba8de7e72e501
Looks like it was lostā€¦
Can you please advise?

Tx
9faf841f26b1d23249fd2930f08f108ceb5e767b555d6084734ba8de7e72e501
is in the payments list but has never been broadcasted to the network.

Looks like this happens to a lot of users.
Flypool, could you please run an audit or something like that ? it is rather painful to go through the long list of txs checking them manually to see if they ever went through.

We have already created an issue with the zcash devs about the unconfirmed transactions (z to multiple t addresses remain unconfirmed for hours Ā· Issue #1871 Ā· zcash/zcash Ā· GitHub). The problem is, we are unsure if they will confirm at some point (and why they remain unconfirmed in the first place). If we re-send them to early it might cause the tx to be sent twice. We are using the standard zcash z_sendmany command to create and broadcast the transactions, so it is definitely an zcash related issue.

Does 1.0.3 fix the payments to z addresses yet? I have some zec stuck in a zaddr and would like to get that into my wallet. Opened a case 10 days ago and havent had a response.

Please pm me your case id, we will try to get this resolved asap.

doneā€¦ ah, and thatā€™s why everyone adds ā€œ20 charactersā€

@peter_zcash
Is the hash rate thatā€™s displayed on the dashboard calculated before or after the 1% fee?

@peter_zcash please explain whenever zec go up and you stop pay out. i have 0.06 zec already but still pending

We have moved to a new z address in order to prevent bloating our wallet. This caused a few temporary delays in the payments which have already been resolved.

can we now mine to z-addr? is the issue/bugs fixed with z-addr?

and regards to email notifications, are you waiting for slow start to end to enable email notifications?

and and, can I ask what exactly does flypool mean? why did you choose fly? what is the meaning of the name? If you were going to design a logo for the poolā€¦ would it be a ZCash coin with wings? like a winged coin? or does fly have more to do with the insect?

thanks