Zcash Pool - https://www2.coinmine.pl/zec/

As long as I am getting my shares I will continue to mine here, as I have had nothing but problems over at suprnova and nicehash.

However, when will be paid? I had .01 ZEC since last night and nothing has made it to polo. Im patient, but I would hate to miss out on more of the high price than I already have

sorry guys - i was out with no access to my pc. Frontend stuck for some reason, probably due to a lot of requests. I will try to work on this tomorrow. Mining was not affected during these hours.

I should have updated niceminer ready tomorrow

@feeleep nice work! anyone know how to mine on a mac?

Thanks for the notice. Itā€™s bed time now :slight_smile:
Tillā€™ tomorrow, night yā€™all

So does this mean payments wonā€™t be issued until tomorrow? Iā€™ve been waiting on an auto withdrawal now for a number of hours.

Edit: Payment went through as I typed this, wonderful

Please Feeleep, Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™m using a bad T-address or I have to wait more than 4 hours to see a confirmed transaction on my wallet. In the picture below you see the confirmed transactions but my balance in my wallet is 0000000.

I you donā€™t have how to check I have to recreate my wallet and test with a new T-addressā€¦(and I lost all confirmed transactions). I love CoinMine!
Best,
mntsrv

Yeah, really could use .3a. The loss of miners due to the UI bugging out didnā€™t help either. They all fled to Suprnova from the look of it. Unfortunately low hashrate definitely effects block finding and pool luck.

Hi,

Just released 0.3a miner version - grab it from here: Release Windows nheqminer 0.3a for coinmine Ā· feeleep75/nheqminer Ā· GitHub

@mntsrv - yesterday payment stuck for few hours but i released it when i was back home @1:00 AM CET - check it now

feeleep

@feeleep thanks for the miner updated working great! Can I set my payout address to my kraken zec address?

if it is taddr then yes

@feeleep so taddr starts with t right?

yes and z-address starts with z and itā€™s longer

I dont see improvement in speedā€¦same sols/s :frowning:

there is no improvement in CPU but there is a GPU support now for AMD cards

Im guessing that with Intel HD graphics it wont make sense to mine?

oh fuck it, iā€™m losing my mind here
no fuckin way it works for my

with just CPU itā€™s OK, but when I want to add GPU (-od) in crashas or says ā€œfail OCLā€

this is my bat line:
nheqminer -u zono.zono -p x -t 4 -od 0

runnin on win10 pro x64

pls help!!!

maybe run nheqminer.exe -oi to check your device ?

found post here and it works nowā€¦had to ad ā€œ-op 1ā€ since I have i5-6500
nheqminer -u zono.zono -p x -t 4 -od 0 -op 1 ā€”> works

great, switched all my machines to your pool now, before I had some on nicehash
cheers

Genoils new miner should work with this pool on AMD cards and itā€™s very fast.

Just saw genoil thread - finally something good is going on :wink:

1 Like