Zcash Pool - https://www2.coinmine.pl/zec/

yes feeleep, pls do it ASAP

close to it :wink:

@feeleep can you please make workers list on dashboard? so one can see his workersā€™ hashrate updating, as it was beforeā€¦
Also confirmed/unconfirmed balance would be awesomeā€¦
Thx! Keep it up!

Great!!!
dont forget about AMD cards :wink:

This is a great idea!

That doesnt affect our mining right?

Same +1 for it

20 chr

,site checked on Www2.coinmine.pl - Is Www2 Down Right Now?

Weird, I cannot access the site still :confused:

Please fix this admin

maybe he is working on pool.:wink:
Now it seems to work!

You can see the last transaction being at 18:30ā€¦seems not good as I had transactions for 5mins between beforeā€¦I hope this gets resolved

Seems like we are missing some blocks :slight_smile:

of course! Each pool is different :wink:

the coinmine is different from suprnova

the difference is made by the miners and the total hash on pool!

More people = more hash = more blocks

Seems as though all the pools are under heavy DDoS and load since launch, coinemine is no exception. Sometimes itsā€™ reachable, sometimes itā€™s not. Surprised more pools didnā€™t invest in cloudflare for launch, specifically for their Zcash poolsā€¦ at least for the first month.

Canā€™t reach the pool interface for hours now. Is it really so hard to invest $20 in some cloudflare protection?

Just as a FYI, it seems the stratum and backend is all still working fine, the front end isnā€™t though. Iā€™m getting payments and mining fineā€¦ so itā€™s just the website thatā€™s down.

However if it stays like this for a few hours, people are going to start leaving, pool stops finding blocks, then it seems like itā€™s broken due to a lack of payments.

Donā€™t think youā€™re right here, unfortunately. There is a big gap between blocks 1072 and 1097ā€¦ (Just use a block explorer to search for the payout address t1KHaā€¦ which conmine uses)

No the pool is absolutely still hashing and accumulating shares even when the front end is unavailable. Payouts havenā€™t happened for a little while though. Also there is no problem with the blocks, the found block rate has simple dropped in frequency due to people leaving the pool while the UI is unavailable. Youā€™ll get a larger percent of the blocks that are found, so itā€™s not an issue. When hashrate climbs back up so will the rate at which blocks are found.

Try to remember that finding blocks is like winning a lottery. We are in an office lottery pool. Do we win way more often than we would buying lottery tickets ourselves? Absolutely. Are we going to win once every five minutes? Well that depends on how lucky we are and how many lottery tickets our pool buys

The only thing actually not working correctly seems to be the UI and possibly the 30 minute payouts.

Thanks, I know how mining works.
You may be right, or not. The point is, we canā€™t find out when the interface is unreachable. Of course you can see that youā€™re mining on something (otherwise youā€™d get errors). But it could well be a stale block, because of the poolā€™s zcashd lagging behindā€¦

The interface has been intermittently available and I can confirm it is adding to my shares mined and the pools total shares mined. Last I got it to load was ~10 minutes ago.